Help! I have seeds growing

bigboss44

Ok I need help on what I should do .. I am in like week 6 of flowering and they look really good but if I look very close I see seeds like fully grown seeds throughout all my plants in my room. Now outside of the room is my other up and coming plants that are in Veg. Stage and I don't want them to herm. Or I don't know if they will should I harvest now or finish flowering ??? And if I do harvest can I harvest in same room with out effecting my up and coming plants that are in Veg???? Thanks someone please help.

This is a hard question. You probably will be fine harvesting in the same room if your plants are in veg. Just spray them down with water after your harvest is in bags or jars. This will kill any pollen on them. Make sure you get your males out of the room very early before they have a chance to drop pollen and watch your flowers closely for herms or males.

This is a hard question. You probably will be fine harvesting in the same room if your plants are in veg. Just spray them down with water after your harvest is in bags or jars. This will kill any pollen on them. Make sure you get your males out of the room very early before they have a chance to drop pollen and watch your flowers closely for herms or males.

Ok thanks i have two strains in the room they all have seeds but the strain with the most seeds have pollon pods so i took them out and started harvesting them and left the others tht dnt have pollon pods in so i shold be ok and before i put the new vegs in 12s i will spray and clean the room up right?

I mean you are going to have seeds throughout the entire crop this time, no doubt, but you'll be able to bloom those veg plants and not have seeds in them as long as you watch closely throughout the entire veg and bloom cycle

Back
Top Bottom