Help I need some opinions

Hi there S :)I wouldn't add anything.I would cut down on watering, and,nutes zero!! for a bit.Light distance so long as it is not too close,I think it is(spots on leaves}, is not the problem for now :) You add Cal Mag you worsen the problem, and if you have done so already,flush her and let her be with nothing for a few days :) Keep me informed :) When problems occur, think outside the book, because every problem is unique, no book for that!!...........Start from zero :)

seedsoflife, have you checked out the plant. Did you find anything near to it. It can be due to a low or excess of watering or there can be some pest that would have harmed your plant. You can try several do it yourself methods or techniques to save your plant. If you have tried some do it yourself methods and then also you see this driedness again on your plant, then you can also take the help of a professional like Pest Control Fairfield Count CT. They can tell you why your plant dried and can also help you to get rid of pests, if pest would have harmed your plant.

Watering really depends on your plants and your soil. It is really easy to overwater in soil but once in flower they can really drink it up. Best recommendation is to lift the pot and if it feels light they need water if it is heavy then you should hold off.

Would really recommend getting some Cal Mag and give it to them.
Yer dont I know it lol. Going in today to see if my babies have recovered :( but yer troys right. 6 ph is to low for soil. And pennywise is also right lol. Dont be splashing nutes on your leaves. I always give my girls a spray with just water, on feeding days ill do it after the feed to clean of the leaves just in case ive splashed :D

Back
Top Bottom