Help - I need to chop but have a dilemma

angelass

Their not quite ready! I’m running a perpetual - 1x tiered prop/veg room and 2x flower rooms. Timing is critical to average 11-12 harvests yearly. I’ve managed it well for over 2 years BUT got myself jammed up now. Here’s the gig…

• My veg room is overgrown. The next round of plants must be moved to flower now or I’ll not have enough space for their proper maturation (I know the strain).
  • But my flower room is not quite ready to chop and it’s filled to the brim. Colas are very near ready, but the lower parts of each plant need another 4 days or so.
I’m thinking of moving the near ready-to-chop plants to my 65 degree work room (household lights & no lighting schedule), harvesting colas soon after and leaving the remaining buds a few more days to HOPEFULLY ripen more.

• Will the remaining buds ripen more with a tad more time but without proper lighting??
  • How long until the plants reveg?
  • Are there any other considerations or negative consequences to this plan?
Suggestions PLEASE on how to handle this dilemma. THANKS.

Trim your growth phase plants if necessary to give flowering plants time to finish.

Exactly. Just trim them smaller, or train and bend them smaller- or just get rid of a plant or two. You end up with the same size canopy in flowering, so no difference there, and why ruin a harvest by chopping early?

Back
Top Bottom