Help! I totally messed up! Broken plant

IMG_034340.JPG
IMG_034144.JPG

This is my BB Auto accidently snapped . Looks better then before .

IMG_034340.JPG
IMG_034144.JPG

This is my BB Auto accidently snapped . Looks better then before .

Amazing, see the those two branches are now standing straight up. Everything looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You just cant beat a topped auto :thumb:
I'm a rookie grower also
Since you have never seen one I will take the opportunity

This is patty....pineapple kush auto 50 days from seed...topped...broken three times and still going strong
20170131_1158381.jpg
20170131_1154411.jpg

Yours is looking way better...some times an accident is just an on purpose in disguise :thumb:

:circle-of-love:

Rip of the top and leave the plant alone it will be fine and give you a good smoke anyway

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You know what's worse than accidentally topping your auto? Accidentally breaking one of the new branches off of an auto you intentionally topped. This is Booby, my three-legged girl, from a couple of weeks ago.

IMG_98274.JPG

And that is Booby in the back of the scrog today. She was the first to show signs of flowering. These plants are tougher than you think.
IMG_0019230.JPG

You know what's worse than accidentally topping your auto? Accidentally breaking one of the new branches off of an auto you intentionally topped. This is Booby, my three-legged girl, from a couple of weeks ago.

IMG_98274.JPG

And that is Booby in the back of the scrog today. She was the first to show signs of flowering. These plants are tougher than you think.
IMG_0019230.JPG

Damn.....I need to learn to scrog

:thumb:

420-magazine-mobile1492327359.jpg

Notice this is wat happens whether u do wat we did by accident or on purpose I did it on purpose

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Update ! I am so amazed by what an amazing plant God has given us . Has so many purposes and helps so many people . Anyways Update lol BlueBerry Auto that was accidently super cropped . Guys and Gals this BB Auto was planted in Dirt on 1/6/2017 . I've never been good with any kind of plants . But I buckled down and really kept and keeping a close eye on these girls . Checking at least 2 times a day . I'm paying very close attention to all the advise given to me from you beautiful people . Thank you from the bottom of my heart .
IMG_045141.JPG
IMG_045642.JPG

Enjoy the updated pics comments welcomed

Back
Top Bottom