Help ID Problem on 1st Test Grow

SeaBow

Got a question on my first "test grow" for all you pros out there.

I've got a small drip system — small tub, 5" net pots, drippers, small reservoir, and air stone. Ph runs around 5.8 and temps 70'-85' but humidity is 60-72%, my main enemy. I'm using Advanced Nutes' Jungle Juice Micro, Grow, and Bloom at the prescribed rates.

These are pics 1 month in flower 12/12 400W HPS with nutes at mL/L 132-264-396. Water cycle 7am-10-1pm-4-7 and again with lights out 1am and strain unknown.

Looking at several problem charts they first look like magnesium deficiency. I'm now guessing over watering. But who am I?
I see the leaf coloring and curling under or cupping. Can anyone give me an idea of a direction to save my girls for another 4-5 weeks until harvest? :confused:

IMAG06203.jpg

IMAG06252.jpg

Water temps need to be lowered. You can put a million airstones in your res. but if th water is warmer than 72 degrees it will no absorb O2. Hence drowning. Hope this helps.

Thanks Psyclops,
The outside temps have dropped to near year lows for our area and the res has followed suit. The nute/ leaf problem may correct itself. A few more days may tell all.

Thanks Psyclops,
The outside temps have dropped to near year lows for our area and the res has followed suit. The nute/ leaf problem may correct itself. A few more days may tell all.

I am about 200-300 miles north of you so I know about the heat in this area. And you are right it has been cold of late. ;}

Back
Top Bottom