Help identify - Male or female

optical Buds

Hello again everyone. My plant keeps growing is already 4 weeks and I think im could identify the species.
I would be delighted if you give me some help about it, because from what I understand it is difficult to identify whether male or female.

Here's some pictures for you:
109924487826.jpg

809897485201.jpg

843195681470.jpg

Another question on way
What is the right amount of light and darkness to plant it at a month? Now I give him 12/12 and occasionally plays with light. Should I change times?

and.. What about the second question? Do you think i need to change Light times?

Can you clarify what "plays with light" means?

Now I give him 12/12 and occasionally plays with light. Should I change times?

12 hours, or more, of darkness tells the plant its time to flower.
less than 12 hours darkness tells the plant its still time to grow tall.

18 on 6 off for veg
12 on 12 off for flower

are fairly standard photoperieods.

when you flower is up to you, it depends on how much space and what strain. during flowering, plants can double in size.- depending on strain and enviro conditions.

Please dont play with the light cycle, (set it and forget it!) the hopeful gals dont like it and it will encourage them come out hermie.

Vegging = lights on for 18 hours, then off for 6 hours.
(or anything less than ~10 hours dark every photoperiod. ie - [20on/4off, 16/8, even 24on/0off] )

Flowering = lights on for 12 hours, then off for 12 hours.
(or anything over 12 hours dark every photoperiod. ie - [ 10on/14off, 8on/16off] but no one I know actually uses anything other than 12/12)

Some 'early flowering' strains are more sensitive and will flower when given 10 or 11 hours of darkness...some 'auto flowering' strains will flower a few weeks after sprouting even when given little or no darkness.

Vegging = lights on for 18 hours, then off for 6 hours.
(or anything less than ~10 hours dark every photoperiod. ie - [20on/4off, 16/8, even 24on/0off] )

Flowering = lights on for 12 hours, then off for 12 hours.
(or anything over 12 hours dark every photoperiod. ie - [ 10on/14off, 8on/16off] but no one I know actually uses anything other than 12/12)

Some 'early flowering' strains are more sensitive and will flower when given 10 or 11 hours of darkness...some 'auto flowering' strains will flower a few weeks after sprouting even when given little or no darkness.

Okay .. So I think I'll give them more light - 18 / 6 until the rash.
I have Month-old plant so his (or she) need to grow first little buds

Thanks for your patience snowbender :)

dont forget about the stretch when flowering...some plants will grow another 50-100%+ in height during flowering.

Apparently forgot.. my plant grow a half a meter in 2 weeks!! :surrender:
is on 12/12 and there are some problems
1. my closet is not completely sealed from light infiltratiom
2. there are faint light penetration closet
3. already have white hairs but they growin slowly
4. rash slow but shes continues to high evry day

helpppp

Back
Top Bottom