Help identifying bug

Search

Hey Guys!

I am on my 4th grow now (harvest is in about 6 days), everything has been great and I have had no big problems with my girls. Today I was looking over the buds with my 30x scope to see how the crystals are looking when I noticed on one leaf a cluster of bugs (with my bare eyes) that kinda looked like sand. I went through all my plants head to bottom and this was the only leaf that had them on it. The leaf was at the very top of one plant. I tried to look up the bug before asking a question but I could not find it.

The closest thing I found it looks like was a bedbug (which its not) its back does not have the groove lines across it like a bedbug. This bugs back is see through and kinda looks like a amber marble color (when looking under a scope). The leafs dont show and damage from bugs feeding on them and everything else seems normal

Any ideas on what they might be?
(sorry about the quality, best I could do)
bug2.png

1bugs.png

spider mites??????

Way to big to be spidermites, had that problem with my first grow (a fight I won BTW). They almost look like a tick mated with a beg bug. These were only on one leaf and I have since terminated them, I have not seen any others.

Just wondering what they might be

bad / bad /bad/ kill then be 4 they take out whole crop!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom