Help I'm a first time grower and I need advice

Sethallen420

Help this is my first grow and I'm already in the 6th week of blooming. Some of my white widow leafs look like death and Idk whats wrong. Rn my ppm is 990 and the lighting is on a 12/12 cycle. I'd like to post a picture so you master growers can help identify the problem but idk how yet

It's difficult to say without a little more info and a pic under natural light.

You still have 4 weeks to go but may start to see some larger fan leaves yellow and die off as she puts all her energy into the flowers going forward.

It's difficult to say without a little more info and a pic under natural light.

You still have 4 weeks to go but may start to see some larger fan leaves yellow and die off as she puts all her energy into the flowers going forward.
idk how to post a picture so do you know how?

click on attach file tab, select pic folder ,click on the pic you want to attach, click open.The pic will be below where you are typing.This is just a thumbnail jpg.

DWC,ebb flow or run to waste? 990 may be a bit high.Did you start with 990 res or did it climb on it's own? Is it drinking the water and leaving the nutes raising the PPM? Is it leaching the nutes into the water and not drinking? Ph? Yellow leaves?curling leaves?brown tips? Point is can't possibly help if you don't give at least a little information.

thumbnail.jpg

I just saw the same brown tips this morning on my autoflower grow. I'm about 10 days away from harvest and my first impression is that the fan leaves are beginning to wither. My girls have a lot of fan leaves (kinda like Sally Rand at an LBJ party); I have not trimmed as much as other growers have. I'll get a pic today.

I've have doubled up on the mfg's recommended application of bloom nutes - every week instead of every two weeks. Perhaps it's a bit too much. The auto is a smaller plant than the Red and I've noticed that there is excess water in the catch pan where there is no water in the larger (female) plant.

Here's the brown tips:

2021.33.JPG

2021.34.JPG

Back
Top Bottom