Help im a newbie

montreal-budz

i wanna know if there is anyone who can help me on this trip! i have $ and i dont mind spending so i can get top quality and big yeild this is what i have:
What Strain is it? Great white shark and white rhino
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants? 10
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? One 600w hps
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4x4x8 tall

thank you :)

First things first... you need to have an idea of what your goals are and how much of yourself you are willing to put into it... money is nice but not the main ingredient for success!
Do yourself a favor and do a lil how to reading on this site. I feel you will then be asking more educated questions and then you will get more educated answers.

Sorry... I'm not trying to be a smart ass.. it's just the only way I know!

i wanna know if there is anyone who can help me on this trip! i have $ and i dont mind spending so i can get top quality and big yeild this is what i have:
What Strain is it? Great white shark and white rhino
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants? 10
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? One 600w hps
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4x4x8 tall

thank you :)

Overall, sounds good to me.

You should use some fertilizers and get a book on growing at this point so you know how to use them.

I like Marijuana Horticulture by Cervantes, I think. And I'm a big fan of Advanced nutrients for my nute regimen. A basic setup can include:

Sensi GRow and Bloom
Voodoo Juice
Big Bud
B-52
Overdrive

Try some things out, see what works and then you'll be on yoru way.

I would go with hydo and not soil. You'll it a lot easier to grow.

can anyone help,im a beginner,i want to start small,i.e growbox 20in sq,i have 125w cfl dual plug'n' grow,cost round £20,sadly i didnt get holder as pic i saw looked like normal size,but am getting.I want to grow small plants like ganja dwarf,lowrider or mystic blue auto's,i understand the mystic is low odour,know anymore? I have 2 fans,onea 4in and other a 5in,12v,now i know i have no probs with heat but if i made small carbon filter,would these do job,i have 240v fan from cooker hood but cant think of way of using,help? I intend to grow in good 'ole soil,i have bone,blood,fish mix,nitr 5.0% phos 5.0% potass 6.0%,is this any good? I also have perlite 4 drainage.I roughly know the basics on identifying female plants,wots da basic guidelines? Does anyone know where 2 get activated carbon in u.k? If im going wrong or rite,let me know,if you can help me with mypuzzles then praise u,let all ur plants b giants! Thanx.

This will have all of your answers right here.How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
So how big is your box?( meaning the cubic feet of it) I have one that is 9 cubic feet inside of it. This allows me to grow some pretty nice sized plants. I have three fans total 2 80mm fans that suck air out at a rate of 30 cfm per fan. I also have one 80mm fan same specs sucking air into the box to control the heat inside the box. For your light do you know if it is a mogul base or your standard. meaning you can screw it into a lamp or something you already have in your house. If you can you can build your own hood for it with minimal work. All you would need is a couple small pieces of wood a polished metal tube.(like the ones used for your heater ducts in your house), a light socket that fits your bulb, an extension cord you don't need more or lamp cord to a lamp that you don't need.(if you choose the lamp you might be able to use the socket already attached and save your self a few steps.) Cut the wood and metal to the lengths you will need so that if fits in the box. The link I gave you will give you a step by step on how to do many of these things. for the activated carbon I am going to assume your local pet shop that sell aquarium supplies should have it. it is commonly used in fish tank filtration systems. I cannot guarantee this though for I live in the states. But i bet i wouldn't hurt to call them and ask. My suggestion for soil is to use a mix of perlite peat moss and vermiculite. then add your nutrients through watering and feeding the plant. this way you don't run the risk of having a build of nutrients in your soil and cause nute burn on your leaves. A good tip someone once gave me was start with half the recommended dosage with your fert so that the plants can get use to it. and never fertilize two watering in a row. Good rule is fert once than use regular water for the next four watering than fertilize again on the fifth one. this will stop a build up of salts in the soil cause nutrient lock out. you still have to be careful even if you don't use a soil with no nutrients in it. becuase if you make the fertilizer to strong you can still cause nute burns and mess up your plants. You may also want to get a ph reader. so that you know what the ph of your water is. you are going to want your water at like 6.5 ph to as low as 5.8 depending on the plant and growing conditions. Again though the link I posted for you will answer all of the questions you have.

Back
Top Bottom