Help - Is my plant dying?

Frusciante

420 Member
What is going on? Am I overdoing something? Underdoing something? :yikes:

This is a two months old "Alaska" medicinal herb, and up untill a few days ago it was green and happy (with medium spotting of Mag deficiency).

I don't have tools to measure the soil, I only water it after picking up and feeling the pot dry, and I use tap water and these two products alternately:

Canna Bio Vega 1 Litre
Cal-Max™ - Grotek

Please help me with patience, it's my first plant and I haven't even made clones yet.

20161223_171814.jpg
20161223_171858.jpg
20161223_171839.jpg

Re: Help... Is my plant dying? :(

It looks like it would be pretty easy to turn it upside down and check out the roots. I'll vote for root bound too.

I made a transplant into a larger container.

I only have the pots I got with the tent, so I improvised a bit...
I'll keep updating if it solves the issue. Thanks yall.

20161224_011745.jpg

Just remember to have enough holes in the bucket... make a few on the side as well.

Hope she will turn around for you. BTW did you "see" anything? No bugs? Roots filled pot totally? Soil smelled ok/roots too?

Merry Christmas

Thanks guys, I didn't shoot the roots cuz I didn't have a free hand, and needed to do it quick. They were thick and stuck together, but not a slimey brown moist, so I don't suppose it was contaminated.
I'll give it a few days to recover, only watered it once after the transplant, so the old soil would break up.

I am glad with the size of the plant, will I be able to start the light cycle when it turns green again, or do I need to do something else first?

Have you scoped your leaves? The taco affect kind of looks like broad mites problem.
How about the ph?

So, two weeks has passed since I replanted my girl, and the whole thing doesn't look too good.
Almost every leaf has dry tips, and they crumble easily.
I watered it about 3 times since, once with the BioCana, once with the ClaMag, and once with just water. No change...

Am I losing her? Should I try to make clones off the few good branches? (Didn't have much success with it yet)

That's a 2.5 months old "Alaska":

20170105_205258.jpg

20170105_205403.jpg

20170105_205337.jpg

What level ppms/ ec are you feeding at, and what is your ppm/ec and Ph out?
I hope you manage to rejuvenate her, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom