Help: Is my plant dying?

Brgow12

420 Member
34FD92F3-607B-4F7D-B38A-E4A0F761A19C.png
CC7A624E-C0AA-45D5-AFE5-323C8066BAF7.png
image.png
Hey there growers,

As I transplanted my plant a week ago now, I notice it is growing really, really slowly.
The leaves are turning yellow and feel hard on touch.

I was wondering if I could still save her!

Please see the attached photos and the photos of another plant that sprouted at the same time as a reference.

Thank you!
Bgrow

Hey 12,

Its possible, but it could go either way. Is this autoflower, photoperiod or unknown bagseed?

please take a look at this green hyperlink for future reference >>> How to ask for grow support …. we are very detail oriented since everything matters.

What are you feeding her? What strength? How often? Do you have ph pen plus ph up and ph down fluid? Soil probe type meters won’t work for this application?

if you haven’t fed her yet then don’t worry and don’t make any changes for an hour or two until we can get more intel from you

Hey 12,

Its possible, but it could go either way. Is this autoflower, photoperiod or unknown bagseed?

please take a look at this green hyperlink for future reference >>> How to ask for grow support …. we are very detail oriented since everything matters.

What are you feeding her? What strength? How often? Do you have ph pen plus ph up and ph down fluid? Soil probe type meters won’t work for this application?

if you haven’t fed her yet then don’t worry and don’t make any changes for an hour or two until we can get more intel from you
Hey 13, thanks for your reply

I am feeding her with the NovaMac Bloom at about 0,3-0,5ml/L, 3 Times a day for 15min.

I use a hydroponic system with clay balls, the Flo Gro 520.

It is auto flowering, I wanted to try the Royal CBG from RQS.

I keep the PH between 5.6-6.0, ideally 5.8.

I will have a look at the hyperlink and hope it will help!
Cheers

Hey 12,

I am feeding her with the FloraNova Bloom at about 0,03 m

I am feeding her with the NovaMac Bloom at about 0,3-0,5ml/L, 3 Times a day for 15min.

I use a hydroponic system with clay balls, the Flo Gro 520.

It is auto flowering, I wanted to try the Royal CBG from RQS.

I keep the PH between 5.6-6.0, ideally 5.8.

I will have a look at the hyperlink and hope it will help!
Cheers
strange thing is that all the settings above applied to the other plant, Northern light auto. And she looks all good!

What's the PPM or EC?

I'm assuming that a dwc your running?

What's the water level from the net cup?

What the reservoir temp?

Room temp and rh?

Do you have the Floranova grow?

why are you using the bloom? Use the grow, transition to bloom at start of flower. You can use the bloom only, following the Lucas method, but if you can afford the Floranova grow, and cal mag (which is a must) grab some.

Try to keep your temps and rh within the chart.
1617669774308.jpeg-1.jpg

As your plant starts consuming nutes, follow this guide
C62E28B0-CCEB-4E4A-BC84-A47103ECEC8B.jpeg.jpg

Welcome to :420:

I'd highly suggest starting a grow journal so that other growers can follow and help

Cool deal! Ok man I’m soil guy but wanted to get ball rolling for you. One of the hydro folks will swing by soon hopefully.

just glad she’s getting some nutes cuz her cotys are running out of steam. generally speaking it’s best to avoid transplant on auto. It can be done but it can also stunt a girl real bad.

look what the cat dragged in…. dude you are on time!! Thanks Rexer!!!

aw shit I should have caught that bloom…. Freaking duh 013

Cool deal! Ok man I’m soil guy but wanted to get ball rolling for you. One of the hydro folks will swing by soon hopefully.

just glad she’s getting some nutes cuz her cotys are running out of steam. generally speaking it’s best to avoid transplant on auto. It can be done but it can also stunt a girl real bad
Can you double check that top pic? Is it light burn by chance?

Hey 12,

Always such a great help @013

What's the PPM or EC?

I'm assuming that a dwc your running?

What's the water level from the net cup?

What the reservoir temp?

Room temp and rh?

Do you have the Floranova grow?

why are you using the bloom? Use the grow, transition to bloom at start of flower. You can use the bloom only, following the Lucas method, but if you can afford the Floranova grow, and cal mag (which is a must) grab some.

Try to keep your temps and rh within the chart.
1617669774308.jpeg-1.jpg

As your plant starts consuming nutes, follow this guide
C62E28B0-CCEB-4E4A-BC84-A47103ECEC8B.jpeg.jpg

Welcome to :420:

I'd highly suggest starting a grow journal so that other growers can follow and help
Hey Rexer thanks for your reply,

My bad I am using the flora grow!
The EC is about 1.3 (-0,5 from tap water)

And I am running a system in which the roots only grow in the clay balls, a water pump delivers the nutes through a ring, I suggest you look it up « FloGro520 »

Temp averages 26°C with 60% humidity

Light burn isn't something that I'm that good at spotting- just make sure that your following manufacturers recommendations.

1.3 EC = 650PPM

Way too strong.

You should be starting a seedling off around 250ppm or 0.5 EC (that's what I do anyways).

I'm no pro by the way...only done a few grows actually, 013 is too kind.

Do you have cal mag? There should be some added in as well, you can probably squeak by without for now- but she'll be screaming for some later in the grow.

I missed the part where he said his system.

Flo Gro 520

Quick look on good ol' oogle says:
9681_flo-gro-520--with-50l-tank.jpg

Similar concept at The Bucket Company the way I use it. Only the manufacturer says up to 4-9 plants in one bucket :eek:

Is there an external reservoir?

Light burn isn't something that I'm that good at spotting- just make sure that your following manufacturers recommendations.

1.3 EC = 650PPM

Way too strong.

You should be starting a seedling off around 250ppm or 0.5 EC (that's what I do anyways).

Do you have cal mag? There should be some added in as well, you can probably squeak by without for now- but she'll be screaming for some later in the grow.
I don’t have either cal or mag unfortunately and the guy at the shop told me to have an EC of 0.6-0.8 the first week.
Since my water is naturally at 0,5, I figured I’d do 0,5+0.6-8 ?

1.3 EC = 650PPM

Way too strong.

I don’t have either cal or mag unfortunately and the guy at the shop told me to have an EC of 0.6-0.8 the first week.
Since my water is naturally at 0.5, i figured id do 0.5+ recommended EC?

I missed the part where he said his system.

Flo Gro 520

Quick look on good ol' oogle says:
9681_flo-gro-520--with-50l-tank.jpg

Similar concept at The Bucket Company the way I use it. Only the manufacturer says up to 4-9 plants in one bucket :eek:

Is there an external reservoir?
The reservoir is located right underneath the clay balls, so when the water is delivered through the ring it goes back down into the reservoir

Back
Top Bottom