Help: Late flower and plant is drying out and dying!

growboy420

Hi so it’s week 6-7 of flower on these bad seeds I decided to grow. Everything was smooth until I accidentally left lights on 18/6 mid way through flower which caused a reveg. A bunch of single, double, and triple finger fan leaves started growing as you’ll see. That passed awhile ago but now there’s all these little yellow dots on the fan leaves connected to the main colas. The leaves are just drying out and dying by the day and some of the calyx’s are drying too. Anyone know what this is? I don’t have any bugs I’ve checked for spider mites.

4B1A7C45-6F82-465E-AA9E-9FAF2929CD88.jpeg

A0374F0C-3338-4898-B6E8-2E8E6C6792D3.jpeg

F621CADE-A182-4225-AC13-A91FA01F72EF.jpeg

The two main colas look like that but one lower cola is still green without the dry and dead look/ feel. The good cola is the last pic below. Other 2 are the dying ones. Any suggestions ?

DA716525-AD6A-462F-B4FF-6C8558B7FAFA.jpeg

E15F6912-113C-4CB8-A326-9B2C444F3B3C.jpeg

3F125963-63BA-4CF1-9E0B-86924728A9CF.jpeg

well,, bud rot is bad.

first thing to do is confirm that is bud rot.

bud rot is a fungus or similar and will spread thru the whole plant so, if it is bud rot, one might want to salvage any good bud and burn the rest if ya can. ha. discard will do too

I think a combination of things including overfeeding, the reveg, and some mould. I don’t think you’re going to get much more out of it. Basically those flowers are pretty much done at this point IMO and I would chop soon and start the next grow. :thumb:

@Weaselcracker ,, does that look like rot to you? i have never actually seen it in person

It can be really hard to tell from photos. But having said that it does look like that to me, like the way bud rot sometimes looks when it is just starting and only affecting the outer edges. There’s no healthy situation I know of where they take on that greyish blackish dead sort of look.

A lot of the time budrot shows up in the bud center next to the main stem- but occasionally it will start on the outside first.

Anyway - from the appearance of the plants, I just don’t think you can squeeze anything more out of them, whether there is budrot or not. You could stop or reduce feeding and let them try to burn off some of that nitrogen for a week or so, but I don’t think you’d really gain much, and if there is budrot/mould, it will get you in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom