help! leaves dying

Ronnie

help! leaves dying on budding plant. at 1st I thought it was leaf burn, too close to the light but I scooted away. in fact I have 3 girls under 2 175w merc vapors. 2 are doing well, the taller of the 3 (only by like an inch) started getting some leaf burn. I moved the light a bit farther and trimmed the dead matter, but every day it is a little worse. you can touch the dead spot and it crumbles in your hand! it was my best flowerer, but in the last week there has been no change in buds, nothing is growing and I'm starting to wig a little.
I water w/ tap water--same as the other 2-- and they are doing great. NOW this one is of a different strain, don't know what it just came from just a different baggie than the other 2. they are all sativa looking, but something is going on w/ this one. I trimmed some of the bigger upper leaves cuz they were going fast, just wanted to contain the problem. now the other leaves are browning and drying too. any good suggestions or ideas? I truly thank you for any real help.:peace:

also the top buds are doing the same thing. new leaf growth is present, bright green till the tip. it gets brown and dead. I saw this morning the buds are browning and dying too.????????

I'm thinking you are right. been looking around the net a lot today, think my ph is hurting tis particular strain. (they're both from baggies, so I don't have a clue what I'm growing)

Back
Top Bottom