Help locate Doctor?

dlogue

Hello,
My main reason for joining is my son. He has Valley Fever and Diabetic Type one. He has lost a lot of weight and muscle mass. We are originallylly from CA. He had his medical card and since we moved in Oct of last year he has been in a lot of pain. He is only 29 year s old and he says he feels like a 90 yr. Old with all the pains he has. He does have good days and is able to walk a little. Other days he neefs his wheel chair. I want his quality of life to get better. The Valley Fever has spread from his lungs to left side of head, back, legs and his liver. Please we need help to get his medical cannabis card. They just opened a Cannabis Store in Hibbing. No Doctors here in Hibbing will write Rx for it. PLEASE HELP US.

Welcome dlogue. Sorry to hear about your Son's ailments. Have you looked/asked in the MMJ Doctors Subforum?

Until your area becomes 'enlightened' on medical MJ, you might have to consider growing and making your own medication and simply being low profile about it. There are more people here that have to do it that way than you can imagine. You are not alone.

If you can't get a a Dr. and a prescription and you do decide to make your own, there are many great growers who can guide you to success whether you chose hydroponic or traditional soil.

I hope you can find a solution.

:Namaste:

-I'm NOT familiar with USA Doctors or where & How it works there But SURELY SOMEONE Can Help these People Out Here? I do truly wish I knew More about it so I could help assist you's in your time of need. DANG You'd think NOW that the TRUTH IS OUT!
- Marijuana IS NOT HARMFUL But VERY BENEFICIAL MEDICINALLY! LEAVE THOSE WHOM NEED IT ALONE ALREADY!

Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste: :Namaste:

Hello, my son has lost more weight and is in constent pain. I see him fading away. As a parent and to see your child in so much pain and no one is listening. We need HELP cant anyone out there help! I dont want my son to die like this!!! He wants to live and go ot do normal things. Just going to the store people stare and judge without knowing the pain he is in. God help us! Send someone to help get him better. I Hate not being able to get help for him to make him better. Please.....please....Help us!!!!

Back
Top Bottom