Help: looks like lines of rust

Oh Lordy..I finally found a well hidden article and a picture to boot of what my 2 plants looked like. I definitely did over feed my plants, it was a nutrient burn.
I went to check on my plants and "great news! They look 80% better and strangely they have wicked new growth.
I did one flush for 30 minutes each I will do one more flush..then hop right back and only give them a mind dose of Bloom nuit. I'm not saying anything bad about grow stores that we all haven't experienced. When you go in for one nutrient they say you need to buy and apply this that and the other thing... and 200 hundred dollars later you need to Deep Six your plants because you have a over load.
From now on..I am just going to stick to the basic nuits like I always did because in my 10 years of growing this is a first for me.
Thanks so much for your input. This will go down in the books and be called...The Learning Year!!
20190817_113430.jpg
My Cherry Pie and Candyland.

Dont scrap it some people remove almost all of their fan leaves and they still get a harvest, so u had a few burn imo its not that big of a deal if u can get it dialed back in it will still produce
Like I stated in my reply...indeed all is not lost..
It's amazing how Forgiving cannibis is. It's far better in the forgiveness department then I ever could be.
No wonder it can grow just about any place warm and it's been around for centuries. That's why I love to grow cannibass. So Grow On..

Oh Lordy..I finally found a well hidden article and a picture to boot of what my 2 plants looked like. I definitely did over feed my plants, it was a nutrient burn.
I went to check on my plants and "great news! They look 80% better and strangely they have wicked new growth.
I did one flush for 30 minutes each I will do one more flush..then hop right back and only give them a mind dose of Bloom nuit. I'm not saying anything bad about grow stores that we all haven't experienced. When you go in for one nutrient they say you need to buy and apply this that and the other thing... and 200 hundred dollars later you need to Deep Six your plants because you have a over load.
From now on..I am just going to stick to the basic nuits like I always did because in my 10 years of growing this is a first for me.
Thanks so much for your input. This will go down in the books and be called...The Learning Year!!
20190817_113430.jpg
My Cherry Pie and Candyland.
You overfeed its simple you got it right now.

Yes it did happened after my 2 feeding.

I gave them Bloom nutrient from Hydroponics, Cal-mg, Nectar of the Gods and Molasses.
I watered them on Saturday and on Monday. Monday they were great, came back home on Wednesday and that's when I from my plants looking really bad.
I took a leaf up to my grow store but they had no clue and couldn't tell me why or even how to fix this mess.
I did a wicked flush on Thursday and I will do another today.
But I truly on lost when it come's to what I need to fix the problem.
It might be to late for my summer grow but still I would like to try. Every grow is definitely a learning experience.

Back
Top Bottom