Help me bring these girls full term!

Thanks for sharing and congrats on the haul. How much did this nug weigh?
P3180025.JPG

P3150009.JPG

Thanks for sharing and congrats on the haul. How much did this nug weigh?

Thanks HR, and sadly, my scale is only a 100 gm scale, very small. The nug was so long that it didnt sit well, and anything I had that it sat well on, weighed too much for the scale. I wouyld say it was close to 21 grams or so, but no way to know for sure. I'll be getting a different scale by the end of the next one though for sure just for that reason!:)

Hey Q nice harvest, I'd say you did great :cheer:

I didn't even know you had a thread going, I always forget to look over here. If you start up a journal make sure to stop by and give me a heads-up!

Hey Q nice harvest, I'd say you did great :cheer:

I didn't even know you had a thread going, I always forget to look over here. If you start up a journal make sure to stop by and give me a heads-up!

Hey Blue! Thanks alot bro. I started this in a pinch, the first harvest is probably always a panic moment for most people anyway, and the issues I had were just too close to the end for comfort. I think heat played a huge role, and that will get addressed soon. And yeah I'll be by with a link for sure as soon as I get it going! Today I'm trying to see if I can get my 125w 6400k cfl replaced before I start. It comes with a 1 yr warrany, and its only had around 13 weeks of solid run time. It's got the shutter effect goin on, like the regular floros do when they're dying. I'm getting anxious to start the new run though, you got me feeling pretty good about the "Pond-o-green" I'm gunna try!:rofl::slide: Maybe I'll start a thread today just to get that part out of the way, I have a feeling I have some work ahead of me! See ya real soon my friend

Sounds good Q! Good luck returning the bulb, those are 2 expensive to only work for 3 months.

Good news. Got an E-mail from someone in the "Returns Authorization" department at SunLeaves, they want me to return the bulb to my hydro store, and they will inturn reimburse the store for the return. Guy was very helpful, left his personal info incase there were any problems. Works out well too, I just so happened to get the day off from work today so you can probably guess where I'll be going. Also, with all this free time, wife at work, kids at school, The journal is almost up!!

Congrats on the haul, Q -- Nice pictures btw - they are gorgeous! :yummy:

Hey Xlr8, Thanks a bunch my friend! Feel free to stop by the journal, Just crackin a few more for another small run. I'm slowly working my way toward perfection, with the hopes of going bigger in the future, using my aquired skill over these next few grows. (PERFECTION, YEAH RIGHT!!) I have yet to stop by your place, I'm a bit in over my head right now trying to catch up on Doc's, OldMedMan's, and a few others' journals, as well as being subbed to like 15 other threads. But I'll make it a point to be by once in a while, and eventually get caught up. Have a great night bro!!

Hey Xlr8, Thanks a bunch my friend! Feel free to stop by the journal, Just crackin a few more for another small run. I'm slowly working my way toward perfection, with the hopes of going bigger in the future, using my aquired skill over these next few grows. (PERFECTION, YEAH RIGHT!!) I have yet to stop by your place, I'm a bit in over my head right now trying to catch up on Doc's, OldMedMan's, and a few others' journals, as well as being subbed to like 15 other threads. But I'll make it a point to be by once in a while, and eventually get caught up. Have a great night bro!!

Uh oh Quix, your getting hooked on this hobby! One thing I love, is that every single one of us here has hopes of going bigger in the future. True story. Once you get into this hobby, all you can do is think of doing it better and bigger. Everything looks like a grow room, mother container, etc. I saw a bunch of buckets in my neighbors yard today, and all I could think of is how perfect they would be to grow a few hempies in. Congratulations, you've got the fever my friend!

No worries as far as my journal. I know how it is, I'm subscribed to so many journals now it's a nightmare to keep up with, but somehow still fun, lol. I'm mostly journaling for me and for fun this time so I'm thrilled to have visitors but there's no pressure.

Take it easy my friend - can't wait to follow this next bunch! :popcorn:

Uh oh Quix, your getting hooked on this hobby! One thing I love, is that every single one of us here has hopes of going bigger in the future. True story. Once you get into this hobby, all you can do is think of doing it better and bigger. Everything looks like a grow room, mother container, etc. I saw a bunch of buckets in my neighbors yard today, and all I could think of is how perfect they would be to grow a few hempies in. Congratulations, you've got the fever my friend!

No worries as far as my journal. I know how it is, I'm subscribed to so many journals now it's a nightmare to keep up with, but somehow still fun, lol. I'm mostly journaling for me and for fun this time so I'm thrilled to have visitors but there's no pressure.

Take it easy my friend - can't wait to follow this next bunch! :popcorn:

:rofl: SO true my man, Soooo true! I have the patients and self control to keep things small until I can get better; Which is good cuz I have no more room to grow in!! Lol...We'll see ya soon bro take care!

Back
Top Bottom