Help me choose my strains

nonaware

hi everybody!?!

My health has taken a turn for the better and i finally have the energy to devote to growing my mmj.

right now and for the foreseeable furture i have room for two mothers.

the first choice is pretty much set with:
World of Seeds Legend Collection Afghan Kush Special
Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Pure Afghan Kush
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : Mid-October
Height : Medium
THC Level : 20%
Characteristics : High Medical value

i love this strain!!!

the second mother i am leaning towards either:

Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze Feminized

or

World of Seeds Legend Collection Strawberry Blue

i have no experience with the slh or the blue, but i have enjoyed lemon skunk and dutch passions strawberry cough.

if u have any thoughts about the second mother help would be appreciated, i would prefer the second mother to be mostly sativa.

Re: help me choose my strains

I can tell you I have personally tried the Afghan Kush Landrace as well as the more expensive Afghan Kush from the Legends collection. Right now I am germinating 3 Afghan Kush X Black Domina from World of Seeds. They are one of my favorite companies. The yields on the landraces are really amazing and everything else I've gotten from them has been excellent. As far as your second choice for a mother plant, that's a tough one because there are so many good companies and strains! I would choose a plant that has OG KUSH in the genetics. Cataract Kush from DNA Genetics is a good plant. Also, OG KUSH from Reserva Privada is back in stock at the ATTITUDE seedbank. If you like lemon strains I would recommend Lemon Skunk from DNA or Greenhouse, or even the Super Lemon Haze, although I am not a big fan of GREENHOUSE SEED COMPANY. Buy the Cataract Kush from DNA , or the TAHOE OG from CALI CONNECTION! Those are the best connoisseur quality around.

thanks for replying!

i looked at all the strains that u listed and they all look very good. but the one that really got my attention was the TAHOE OG form cali connection man that is a pretty plant...

there is a large selection of indica doms and pures in my area so i have been able to single out the strain i want for my pain.

but there is not much of a market for sativas so i dont really have a good idea of the finer points of the various strains...

what i am looking for in the second mother is something that is uplifting... some days its just so hard to get out of bed and then out of the house... waking up in the morning and smoking some afgan is not the way to start a productive day for me yes it helps with the pain and nausea but does nothing about getting off the couch... btw this is just for me...

the only strain that i have had this happen on a consistent basis is the strawberry cough

Good to hear your health is improving! Equally as good you are able to grow your own meds now!

I've smoked the Tahoe OG on a few occasions and loved it. I'm a big OG fan though, the smell and taste is perfect to me. With that being said, it was great medicine but not too uplifting in my opinion.

I purchased a gram of Super Lemon Haze last month, the first time I had saw legit SLH here. I golfed that day and I tell you, it was like I was drinking a Red Bull with THC in it. The effect was amazing, such a wonderful Sativa. I went back the next day to purchase an eighth and they were out.

Good luck to you!

Skunk #1 (The Pure) will give you afghan leaning plants and more sativa leaning plants.
They look pretty much the same but the effects will very.
The plants that lean to sativa have a great uplifting and well-being effect, and also helped my nausea.

:peace: cocoJoe

yarddog35 CocoJoe thanks for the info guys i really like that the things that u are saying correspond with the things that i am thinking especially about the uplift of the sativas.

so far i am leaning towards the slh , what people have said about the flavor and high really have me dreaming about this strain.

Back
Top Bottom