Help me diagnose and fix my plants!

oceangrown95

Mostly all of my plants either have or are developing a yellow tint on the leaves and they are getting these brown spots. These are indoor grown white widow seedlings, I have been using rain water to water them and haven't been testing PH, they are planted in Fox Farm ocean forest soil, and I have not been adding any nutrients. I have asked a few different people and they all gave me different answers but from photos I have looked at online it looked similar to PH spots. This is my first time growing. Please help! Thanksss!!!

spots19.jpg

Mostly all of my plants either have or are developing a yellow tint on the leaves and they are getting these brown spots. These are indoor grown white widow seedlings, I have been using rain water to water them and haven't been testing PH, they are planted in Fox Farm ocean forest soil, and I have not been adding any nutrients. I have asked a few different people and they all gave me different answers but from photos I have looked at online it looked similar to PH spots. This is my first time growing. Please help! Thanksss!!!

spots19.jpg
I'm. Going to.say too close lights stress.hear stress or cal mag Def

Lmao thank you to everyone for replying... I literally made this account because of this issue im having so Im still figuring out how to use the site. I am thinking that I will do a flush of all the plants and test the ph in and out and then see how it goes from there. What do yall think?

Back
Top Bottom