Help me diagnose?

You've come across as a douche.. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you was playfully suggesting rather than patronising ;)

I've asked for thoughts. To your knowledge does yellow tips point to an obvious ailment ?

Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry I came across as a douche but look at it from my perspective. I've given you the benefit of my 20+ years of growing plus 2 University degrees. I work for the 3 largest cannabis producers in Canada doing analytics and diagnosis. This is what I do for a living. Now I gave you a guaranteed solution to your problem and instead of taking my advice you've continued to "guess" at the problem. I'm a 43 year old scientist and I'll tell you that guessing does not work. You need data and to get data you need to do some simple analytical testing.

If you were sick and went to the doctor and he just looked you over and said "It might be one of 10 things" but he didn't do any blood work, x rays or even check your blood pressure....would you have faith in that Dr?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry I came across as a douche but look at it from my perspective. I've given you the benefit of my 20+ years of growing plus 2 University degrees. I work for the 3 largest cannabis producers in Canada doing analytics and diagnosis. This is what I do for a living. Now I gave you a guaranteed solution to your problem and instead of taking my advice you've continued to "guess" at the problem. I'm a 43 year old scientist and I'll tell you that guessing does not work. You need data and to get data you need to do some simple analytical testing.

If you were sick and went to the doctor and he just looked you over and said "It might be one of 10 things" but he didn't do any blood work, x rays or even check your blood pressure....would you have faith in that Dr?

I have 2 kids and a pregnant girlfriend. This Christmas we could barely afford tinsel so for now I can't get a npk test kit. Already ran soil oh tests though. You can appreciate I need a best guess right now. I won't be in a position to buy one until the 4th of Jan. Glad to have you here to help (y)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That I understand. Your plant looks healthy. Cannabis is very resilient.
Keep testing ph. Try and get the soil ph around the 6.5 mark. Sometimes good old straight water helps. Glad to see your low Nitrogen symptoms corrected well.

Back
Top Bottom