Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Gorilla Godmother

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Barrel of Monkeys

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mastrmasn

I reversed a Gorilla Glue clone to create S1s with the mother. In the same grow I've also got some C99 that for shits and giggles as they say, I will also be pollinating.
I'm not going into business with these seeds but I'd love to have a name for this new to me cross (not sure if anybody had actually crossed these two before)
Feel free to post any name ideas you have. The poll is only a few ideas I have floating around.

Midnight Monkey for my vote but I was thinking

Fairy Budmother
Bud Mother Fucker
Fairy Budmother Fucker
Curious George O’Kief

I am old school when it comes to names. It is nice to have some kind of hint in the name of what the strain is. With so many out there you can't read all the write ups. With the parents in the name it helps. You don't plan to sell seeds so the strain name doesn't really matter. It is what you will call it when you smoke it with others.

To old to change my ways now LMAO. While it is not funny or cool. I like "Gorilla 99" It is a strain I would want to smoke.

Technically if the Gorilla Glue is the pollen donor it should be "99 Gorillas". Since it doesn't matter Gorilla 99 has a better ring to it.

I am old school when it comes to names. It is nice to have some kind of hint in the name of what the strain is. With so many out there you can't read all the write ups. With the parents in the name it helps. You don't plan to sell seeds so the strain name doesn't really matter. It is what you will call it when you smoke it with others.

To old to change my ways now LMAO. While it is not funny or cool. I like "Gorilla 99" It is a strain I would want to smoke.

Technically if the Gorilla Glue is the pollen donor it should be "99 Gorillas". Since it doesn't matter Gorilla 99 has a better ring to it.
99 Gorillas makes me think of 99 Red Ballons and now the song is stuck in my head. Lol.

soon as i read the the op ‘99Gorillas’ had it for me lol
Snap!

Back
Top Bottom