Help Me Out With A Checkup! Experienced growers please

DDMMTT

image7988.jpg
image7987.jpg
image7986.jpg
image7985.jpg

1st time grow, just providing pictures of the plant and what's used , I believe the strain is cherry Dylan sativa ,small pot, in its vegistative stage. Iv noticed the leaves slightly droop probably due to overwatering which I have stopped watering to often and poked hole in my pot and raised it to give some better form of drainage, (I am not sure what soil it is) iv notices the bottom set of rounded leavs are turning yellow starting from the tips , I'm not sure if the plant is naturally doing this due to maturing, if Iv given it too much oxygen + nutrients ( haven't really used the other nutrients yet)....(and which nutrients should I use that I currently have, the oxygen pulse or aferican violet pluse.... That would be a big help to know) , or if it's deficient in nitrogen or whatever in which I can't see how that would be because iv given it nutrients ,possibly too much to where the rounded leaves are turning yellow or not enough to where it's deficient and their turning yellow or that naturally happens. Another thing I'm getting concerned about is the red on the stem, is this natural , will it be a problem down the line ( do you know what exactly caused the stem to get slight blotches of red, is not no big deal?)

PLEASE take a look at my plant and see how healthy it is overall. I'm not planning on spending much money on it but using what iv got, please alert me of any current or possible future problems with my plant or nutrients/setup,...... (Will I have to buy new nutrients for the flowering, if so what's a good cheep nut....) kinda just want a successfull grow....
Don't be to harsh on critiques if I'm doing something wrong ha it is my first time trying to grow

Thanks for the input

Re: HELP ME OUT WITH A CHECKUP!!! Experienced growers please

you don't need to give any nutrients yet really she is still very very little, and when you do, you need better N ratio than PK for vegging, you can start with a very very low dose of nutes, but you need to change your nutes, or add N, higher than PK, also whats your PH level?

Re: HELP ME OUT WITH A CHECKUP!!! Experienced growers please

Those leaves almost always turn yellow and fall off, your girl looks healthy. Don't fertilize too often or too much... start out at about a quarter or less of the manufacturers recommended dosage. No nutes till she's bigger, say, about a month or older.

Back
Top Bottom