Help me please

You need details and to form sentences. Save the smoking until after you post ;-)

Sorry was in a hurry earlier thanks for the reply. My problem is a tree sap sort of smell when I rub the plants stem no trace of the nice smell we all love. There week 5 in flower and this is my second crop that has had this smell around the same stage although there deferent strains any idea?

Some times terpines (that smell) don't show up til later. I am assuming you are indoors. What strain are you growing? Is it an Auto-flower or photo period plant? Is it a soil or hydro grow? What lighting are you under? Take some time JimJim to compose your post/question and ask away! And WELCOME to 420 Magazine! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry the plants are white widow and there photoperiod l. I have a 600w hps and there in soil. They look healthy just the smell. The room my tent is in is a dark unused room so I'd be surprised if there's light getting in but il keep an eye on that thank you. That could possibly explain why my last grow had exactly the same smell.

Some times terpines (that smell) don't show up til later. I am assuming you are indoors. What strain are you growing? Is it an Auto-flower or photo period plant? Is it a soil or hydro grow? What lighting are you under? Take some time JimJim to compose your post/question and ask away! And WELCOME to 420 Magazine! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you glad to be here

I was just thinking they were being slow to bloom and that's why they don't smell better yet at 5 weeks.
Usual cause of that is light leaks.

Sap smell could be fine. I have plants that smell like cannalope, pine, chocolate, grape, blueberry, lemon,
Pepper, etc. They are all different and smell different at different stages of bloom.

I was just thinking they were being slow to bloom and that's why they don't smell better yet at 5 weeks.
Usual cause of that is light leaks.

Sap smell could be fine. I have plants that smell like cannalope, pine, chocolate, grape, blueberry, lemon,
Pepper, etc. They are all different and smell different at different stages of bloom.

The buds look healthy and like I said it was the ecxact same smell as my first grow which I thought was weird considering it was different strains. So light could well be the problem as it's the only thing both grows have in common.

Back
Top Bottom