Help Me! Please !

bandacootfru

holy shit my phx just snapped off in the downstem female piece of my bong...vacum seal has made it almost impossible to remove it by hand...
The bong itself is not broken, if anyone knows what i could do to get this out please help me...i wouldnt mind losing the downstem i just want to save my baby :(:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

No the phx broke off the top part of the female piece but didn't break the head piece which is fine and has been removed...the downsteam is extremely long...the bongs about 2 feet faded and has an ice catcher crook which makes it tricky to access the downsteam from above

Have you tried emptying the water and using gravity to your advantage in retrieving it from the stem?

i have always been able to pull shit out by using a clothes hanger. you can make it thiner by untwisting it and then bending the hook smaller. its what i use to pull a ruber gasket thing out of my bong when it gets caught...pics would help if you need help still!

:peace: everything is fine and my baby survived the surgery thanks guys

ohhhh that REALLY sucks..........:(

glad you were able to fix it though.

AHHHH Call the PARAMEDICS!!! lol Glad to hear you got it resolved and saved your piece!!

Back
Top Bottom