Help Me Please

Absent

Im in the first week of flowing and it seems my plants have a nitrogen Deficency, What Do I Do to fix it?

I have 2 waikiki queen 75% sativa 25% indica
1 California Dream 50% indica 50% Sativa
1 week into flowering
Indoor Foxfarm soil
1 400 watt hps air cooled
room temp 80
Water every 3 days
Foxfarm big bloom half cup in 1 gallon for first gallon and 4 tbsp. every fallowing gallon
room is 5ft. by 5ft. 8 feet tall

So If I get the medium right will leaves turn bank to natural color?

If I dont get the medium right will leaves Eventually start to fall off?

If Leaves start to fall of beacause of nitrogen diffecency during flowering am I good, will new leaves grow in for replacement?

Or am I screwed for this crop?

So If I get the medium right will leaves turn bank to natural color?

If I dont get the medium right will leaves Eventually start to fall off?

If Leaves start to fall of beacause of nitrogen diffecency during flowering am I good, will new leaves grow in for replacement?

Or am I screwed for this crop?

Leaves generally will not regenerate. Your damaged leaves will most likely continue to get worse then fall off.

If you don't get the medium right any new growth will suffer the same demise as the older part of your plant is suffering right now.

new leaves will not grow in the same spot as your old leaves. But depending on how bad off your plant actually is, you should get alot of new growth if you fix the problem immediatlely. Your getting ready to start your 2 week stretch. You need to get your plant in good order before that starts.

Any severely damaged leaves can be picked off by hand now. They will not get better. You need to be watching the new growth now.

flush your plants with ph balanced water to about 6.5 for the next few days. They will still grow fine even with straight water for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom