Help me to identify their gender: Suspicious hermie, she has balls

Well, okay, forget about the hermie seeds... Likely be disappointed.

What about Auto Fem GDP seeded by hermie? Can I use her seeds? From what I read on the forum, I could still get auto fem GDP, but I'm a bit confused.

Well, okay, forget about the hermie seeds... Likely be disappointed.

What about Auto Fem GDP seeded by hermie? Can I use her seeds? From what I read on the forum, I could still get auto fem GDP, but I'm a bit confused.
I don’t grow autos so no experience. But I have 500 seeds from a blue dream Hermie that ruined a crop of strawberry cough. I grew some and everyone hermied. Your best bet is good genetics from scratch. I know that’s not what you want to here.
I wasted a lot of time and money on those absolutely nightmarish seeds Burn them in a ceremony of giving and get your self a good strain you will be much happier.

The hermie genetics will get carried on to the new seeds unfortunately. It's definitely not worth the hassel and future loss. The only time they would be ok to grow with is if you chemically reversed (hermie) your plant to produce pollen for seeds, this is how feminized seeds are made and don't carry the risk of herming like seeds produced by a plant hermied by stress (light/environment).

I would definitely fix your light leaks, these are probably your biggest culprit. The humidity and distance of the light probably wouldn't have hermied a plant on their own but light leaks definitely will.

The hermie genetics will get carried on to the new seeds unfortunately. It's definitely not worth the hassel and future loss. The only time they would be ok to grow with is if you chemically reversed (hermie) your plant to produce pollen for seeds, this is how feminized seeds are made and don't carry the risk of herming like seeds produced by a plant hermied by stress (light/environment).

I would definitely fix your light leaks, these are probably your biggest culprit. The humidity and distance of the light probably wouldn't have hermied a plant on their own but light leaks definitely will.
If you have light leaks then fixing that should be priority number one. Any light during the night period can cause trouble for ever.
Untill you give them 12 hr continuous of complete darkness flowering will be problematic.

So, something chemical should be done to reach fem seeds :), I got it finally :reading420magazine: It's out of my league for now...

Just sent 3 reg. Thai Stick seeds to coco yesterday. I'm planning to cover up the mess by cloning and learning tips for bigger yields :D

Sorry for asking too much, i'm having trouble to get seeds here.

Thanks guys.

So, something chemical should be done to reach fem seeds :), I got it finally :reading420magazine: It's out of my league for now...

Just sent 3 reg. Thai Stick seeds to coco yesterday. I'm planning to cover up the mess by cloning and learning tips for bigger yields :D

Sorry for asking too much, i'm having trouble to get seeds here.
Thanks guys.
Never too many questions. It’s how we learn. There is a lot of reference material here too great reading.

Everyone has a grow that didn't turn out well. I ended up frying my first plant in 10 years about 3 weeks into flower by adding a nutrient to my mix and over doing it.

Hopefully you can get a male and 2 females with these next seeds and you can breed some of your own seeds.

Back
Top Bottom