SatanicStoner

Greetings fellow farmers. This is my first grow attempt and I was lucky enough for it to be a female. To me everything looks like it's going quite well but I wanted some reassurance from people with experience. Id add a picture if I knew how lol I'm new here. Please hlp

Greetings fellow farmers. This is my first grow attempt and I was lucky enough for it to be a female. To me everything looks like it's going quite well but I wanted some reassurance from people with experience. Id add a picture if I knew how lol I'm new here. Please hlp

First of all welcome to:420:

Please follow this link to learn how to post your picture so we can take a look.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks a shit ton! Here are some pics. I'd say I'm about a month in to flowering
420-magazine-mobile1293787041.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1132747301.jpg

does that bucket has enough drainage holes ? that also can help ...
do you feed bloom nutes? P and K will make them buds swell like crazy but dont overdo it ... is that an auto? its untopped ... i have plenty more tips to share but i need more context...

but beside what i said in previous post and maybe abit high on N (dark green shiny leaves like a claw) she seems ok ... make sure humidity is below 50% in bloom

pt

reading what i typed above it dawned to me it maybe N-toxicity aka "the claw" that makes them leaves do what they do ... i suggest a good flush when she is dry and then feed 1/2 bloom nutes

Back
Top Bottom