Help Me !!!!

gootsis

I moved to another place, and my plants wont grow. Ive tryed three times. The first time they grew, they turned out to be males. All the other times i tryed they looked fryed . The water temp is around 79-82 deg. The room is about the same. My buddie thinks the room is to hot. We are only using two 250 watt lights. The plants are always frying. What can i do?

Well its a little warm in my opinion, but more importantly how close are the lights to the tops? And when you mean fried, do you mean green and crispy, or does it look more like rust? :peace:

P.s. the room may be at one temp, but how hot does it get between the tops and the lights. . .?

I spoken with this person, when they are transplanting the seedlings into the Hydro set up they said the very small, one set up leaves. He mentioned the water has nutrients in the water already. Is it possible the chemicals in the water are to strong for the little guys? I thought this could be a possibilty why the plants are getting fried and dying quickly. I thought maybe he should just use plain water until they get going, before adding any chemicals. Ive never used hydro, but its just a thought.

The Plants are growing. I cut one light off and now i just turned them both on. The ph level is 6 and i don't have a ppm meater. Ill let u know how they do.

Back
Top Bottom