Help Miracle Grow Killing My Plant!!

highlifeisdalif

Hey, i grew three plants in a pot about 9diax10inches tall, i dno how many gallons o dirt that is i think maybe 1 1/2? so my two boys got killed, my girlly is sexy but dieing b4 my eyes, slower then b4, i did use "grow lights b4" but yea. so im using HO floros, 2 6500s on the outsides, and 2 3500s, in the middle, and used m/g tomato ferts once, then noticed burnt edges, and thought nute burn so i stopped, but new growth has , burnt , blackend tips,...top growth seems to have slowed with lots of inbetween nodal growth, so its starting to bush out. i tried to flush it but ddint know how much water to use, and when i poured till it came out the bottom, roots got exposed, i recovered, i want to use madamecrashs simple hydro, can i gently remove plant and roots from the pot and put it in...or do i have to wait till i can clone it, because i have no other lights, id have to wait till i could buy them for 12/12 and a 24 cycle to be able to run...
WHAT DO I DO???
GROW MOD AkorN I CALL YOU....

Hi highlifeisdalif... I just got finished washing the dirtball off of a sickly little female seedplant I'm torturing, and planted her into a cup full of the perlite/vermiculite mixture..

I'll let you know in a couple of days if she recovers... but I can tell you already that using freshly rooted clones or seedlings in plugs would be a better way to go..

Peace
MC

Miracle grow isn't killing your plants. YOU are. This is a bogus myth. If it were on MythBusters it would be stamped BUSTED!

All I know is that Matanuska Valley used Miracle Gro on his shit and check out his pics.

I used MG years ago and grew a monster. You just over did it. Like Akorn said. FLUSH !! with plain water.....................(not down the toilet).

how much water though? can i overdo the water????

ok..im killing my plant.

i am planning on flushing with a gallon of distilled water....any objections?

thanks!!! tuesdays are watering days....

Miracle grow isn't killing your plants. YOU are. This is a bogus myth. If it were on MythBusters it would be stamped BUSTED!

All I know is that Matanuska Valley used Miracle Gro on his shit and check out his pics.

yes and he also probly used the organic kind without the time realeased ferts..once they run out you have to change your medium constantly its rediculous...FOX FARMS ALL THE WAY!!!:headbanger:

Miracle gro is usually mixed in with water, definitely not time release stuff, unless it's in soil, or something.

Yeah, guys that are green often have trouble with nutes.

Go 1/2 strength, better, read the directions, there's probably something about mixing the stuff and how often you intend to feed the plants.

Miracle gro for tomatoes has magnesium in it, which can be a good thing.

Miracle gro is usually mixed in with water, definitely not time release stuff, unless it's in soil, or something.

Yeah, guys that are green often have trouble with nutes.

Go 1/2 strength, better, read the directions, there's probably something about mixing the stuff and how often you intend to feed the plants.

Miracle gro for tomatoes has magnesium in it, which can be a good thing.

dude....if you dont know whats goin on,,, dont act like you do... im usin miricale grom dirt, they make dirt and liquid ferts as well as a whole buncha other stuff.... but thanks for the info about the liquids, i already had that down tho....im tryin not to fert till its not over ferted

haha nice...laughin so hard ferts came out my nose...

omg lol guys!

everything looks sooo pretty now.... i want a hps sooo bad....any1 wanna ship a 100/150 ??? a lot of the new fan leaves burnt totally off dude to nutes, so im wondering what i shold clone off of? i will try n get pics...but i hate resizing...

what should i use for the hydro nutes?? can i use tomato ferts? i already have those.

No - soil nutes like MG won't work for passive hydro... go with GH Flora Nova Grow and Flora Nova Bloom.. they are 1 part hydro/organic nutes with PH buffers.. so just mix with water and go.... (always check the PH anyway after mixing just to be sure. For passive hydro which perlite/vermiculite is the PH should be between 5.5-6.2)

Peace
MC

well....im thinking the money for the nutes wont be there, so i might just finish her in soil, and maybe one of the many clones down the road will be hydro....sooo some1 help me post pics...i hate resizing so badly...what can i do???

Back
Top Bottom