Help, mother plant is sick cal mag def?

Blueballavngr

Strain?
Atomic northern lights
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Indica
How Many Plants?
2 clones same feed schedule, only two in the room with issues
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
Veg waiting to switch until this is fixed
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
6-7 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor?
Indoor
Soil or Hydro?
Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
It's a hot soil mix similar to super soil
If Soil... What Size Pot?
15 gal
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2x 400 mh 1x 1000 hps
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 74-81
RH of Room/Cabinet? 45-64
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
?
Any Pests?
Lady bugs
How Often are you Watering?
Once every 2-3 days as needed
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Tea
5gal h20
3c worm shit
1 1/4 c 8-2-1 guano
1/2c guano 0-10-0
5drops b1 vitamin liquid
Teaspoon humic acid
5 T unsulfered molasses
5 T seaweed extract
3 T kangaroot (benneficial bacteria booster)
Size or Square Footage of Room?
10x12

So I noticed some yellowing leaves 10 days ago on two plants that are both clones from the same mother.
I learned the hard way to much humic acid does serious damage. I flushed then after a couple days brewed a tea with just worm castings molasses seaweed and beneficial bacteria. Then the problem progressed. All plants in this room get fed the same tea and these r the only two showing signs.
Room pic
image13616.jpg

Plant with problem
image13615.jpg

Leaves from plant the worse ones are from the bottom the less worse are from further up the plant
image13614.jpg

I think it started as a humic acid burn and I now I think it's a deficiency or the humic acid killed the bacteria so the ph buffer might have been shot.
It doesn't really mater in bennefitial teas because of micros but the water ph is 7.1 and ppm 560

That doesn't play as much a role in tea and mineral rich living soil. I was directed toward nitrogen toxicity which makes since because I topped dressed those two ANL with the left over guanos and castings and forgot about it. So it got scrapped flushed and just EwC molasses and see weed to help with stress. Thanks for ur time antics I appreciate it.

Nitrogen toxicity is usually dark dark green leaves, then you start forming the claw, where the ends of the leaves start curling down.

Sorry I couldn't have been more help brother.. I'm still learning myself here.

I do remember reading something recently, that said when problems appear at the bottom first, it's typically an NPK issue, and when the problem appears towards the top, it's usually a micro nute issue. Maybe this'll help you out a bit.

I mean, if I had to guess? It looks like Nitrogen deficiency on the lower leaves, but it also looks like Zinc... yet Zinc shows up on newer growth first, so I'm a little confused on that one.

Sorry I couldn't figure this one out man..

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial
Plant Abuse Chart
cannabis_leaf-deficiencies3113.jpg

Don't be sorry I asked cause I needed any input. I also posted it in the organic thread cause I thought it was there style. This is my 4th grow and I still don't know shit! Everyday I spend minimum an hour reading many different sites only to confuse me more. Luckily this is really the first big issue of this harvest, luckily it's on only 2 plants. You produce some great plants antics, no need to be humble. Happy grows man thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom