Help!... Mothers and clones

OnionGobbler

How does one effectively go about constantly having a mother plant to make clones?

More specifically:
1.At inthe what point the growth cycle would one select a mother?
2.Atin the what point the growth cycle would one cut a clone?
3.How many clones can be made from a single mother?
4.Could you just keep cutting clones from clones?
5. Low cost lighting for seperate Veg room ? i.e. would fluro's suffice?

Any information and/or advice anyone would be willing to give me would be very much appreciated.

Re: Help!!... Mothers and clones

ok

1. The mother should be kept in veg at all times. To check if it is female take a clone and flower the clone.

2. You take it during veg and when you see some nice branches. It doesn't really matter when but you want a nice branch.

3. Mothers can continue giving clones as long as it stays in veg. How many you will get each time will depend on how big the plant is.

4. When the clones grow you can take cuttings from that as long as it is in veg.

5. Flouro's are recommended for clones. HID's are too intence and cause the clone to transpire to much.

Yeah when you take clones take at a 45 degree angle and do to a branch with at least 2 nodes. Keep them in humididome. Pretty much you know all this cloning stuff. Its easy.

Re: Help!!... Mothers and clones

I have found that when your mother starts looking bad that the soil maybe not good anymore. So I rotate it out with a clone and bud the old mother. keeps fresh mothers, and I do alot of trading with friends.

Variety, the spice of life!

Back
Top Bottom