Help my baby needs pruning and i cant do it!

Twinkie

I have a pruning my girls and what i was told and it didnt work. He took the node and cut it right above where the shuts are coming out. I always thought you took the whole node but this person took his finger nail and pinched them about half way up. Now i just have weird looking leaves. What did i do wrong Please Help!!

Re: Help my baby needs pruning and i cant do it!!

Twinkie what's going on?.....slow it down here.....you cut the nodes off?....why , what happened....?....only need to trim back some fan leaves and maybe some lower booger buds and small branches.....post a pic.....:ciao:

Its a weed.. it will grow back.. may delay your grow/harvest time with undue trimming.. but really.. you can scalp em and they will grow back.. well all things being equal they will...light,heat,nutes etc...

I cut back my babies so much it hurts(both me and them im sure).. keeps then all abut the same height.. and they grow just fine..

Frankie says Relax....;)

Its a weed..

Nothing personal here, but I really hate this saying. Cannabis is one of the most remarkable plants on the face of the earth, not to be associated with a lowly weed....:)

well.. as remarkable as it is.. it's still a weed.. in the classic definition anyway..

but as i see it.. "one mans(or womans) weed is anothers flower!

Oh, and no where did I state it as a "Lowly weed".. ;)

Post was simply to reassure the OP that trimming a weed will slow it but not kill it..

Thanx for all the rsponses and help. I feel better about it i never heard of fim'ed but I will watch and look for the new growth. Where will I see the new growth? sorry but i want to learn as much as i can :peace:

I will be enjoying some of the fruit of my first grow tonight. DJ shorts blueberry!!:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom