Help! My cannabis plant is really short

rstaff

This is my firstgrow..... I have one plant that is in 4th week of veg. It has 6 nodes but has bent horizontal then up. I didnt notice anything wrong until it was almost done 3rd week. I did research and my best guess was my LED light was too close and it didnt want to grow up and stretch. However, the leaves looked healthy. So now the branches and leaves dont have anywhere to grow and are clumped together on the lower nodes.

What are my options?

Is it too eary to prune a little to give the branches some room?

Do I just leave it alone?

This is my firstgrow..... I have one plant that is in 4th week of veg. It has 6 nodes but has bent horizontal then up. I didnt notice anything wrong until it was almost done 3rd week. I did research and my best guess was my LED light was too close and it didnt want to grow up and stretch. However, the leaves looked healthy. So now the branches and leaves dont have anywhere to grow and are clumped together on the lower nodes.

What are my options?

Is it too eary to prune a little to give the branches some room?

Do I just leave it alone?
Can you post some pics?

tight nodes are a really good thing. It takes more energy and time for a plant to pump nutes to the top of a 4' plant than a 2' plant. During less humid times of the year, I try to stack my nodes directly on top of each other during veg. I raise the light a little each day during stretch but still keep them from stretching out of control. This will create some nice dense buds.
As Canna said, some pics would help out immensely.

Go to the top of this page and hit GALLERY.
Scroll down to UPLOAD PHOTOS.

The site knows who you are, if you are logged in and will take you to the area where you upload files from your PC/device. Just follow all the steps, and don't forget to hit SUBMIT or PROCESS at the bottom of each screen.

1477167455824.jpg
1477167455824.jpg
1477167344110.jpg
1477167455824.jpg
1477167435841.jpg
1477167344110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom