HELP! My Growroom is too hot!

How about making white plywood front and side for it and leaving the door open all the time. and let the light hover above the plants and the fan blow the air around.

anyway...how are your temps now?

Pretty much I can keep it between 80F - 88F all day, mostly right at 80F, when I leave it gets pretty hot because I close it all up, it reaches temps up to 90F when the door is closed but the plant never shows any signs of discomfort :cheesygrinsmiley:

I had this problem once. Small room 400 watt HPS. Fans just circulated the hot air around and did nothing for me. On one side of my closet I had drywall. I bored a hole through the drywall and was able to vent. I was renting to. When it was time for me to move I patched the hole and noone knew anything. If you have paneling it may be a bit harder but still possible. But the fans alone will not keep your room cool enough.

Just giving my thought on the matter.

Bluemode...

Can you leave the door cracked or open?

When I did my closet grow I always left the door open (Except during the "night" hours), and then I just put a doorknob on my bedroom door with a nice lock so if the maintence guys have to come into my apartment for some reason, ...uh I wont go to jail. Last year one came in an left a note under one of my bowls I so since then I've realized I better not leave anything out. I know you wanna use your new hps, but if you cant vent it or leave the door open you might have to switch back to CFLS... meanwhile, I'll send you my address for the bulb! lol just playin...

And you said the highest it gets is 90 degress? Is that often? My GR gets up to 100 degrees sometimes when I'm stupid and forget to vent it, put the fan on.

Thanks for all the help everyone, the flowering room is now outta action but the problem was resolved with a small fan on the inside blowin out and a box fan blowin in. I was able to maintain from 80F - 85F. My veg chamber is in action right now.... check my journal in my sig. Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom