Help my leaves are starting to turn yellow first time grower hydroponiclly

bigguy

Hello I have a plant growing the leaves are starting to turn yellow. I am a first time grower please help. Picture to come. Oh and the plant is 3 weeks old, and when should I start flowering. Please help me. Thanks.

IMAG006717.jpg
Here is the picture of my plant please help thanks. OH and the light that I use is a 150 watt HPS bulb.

Looks nutrient def. to me. Have you started feeding yet???

everything depends on what u r using to grow the cannabis plant.
what type hydro system
" " food
" " grow rm set up. ie. closet, attic, basement.
everything makes an impact on the plant. make sure its getting plenty of air circulation. whats the ph run at in your garden? painting the inside of your grow rm. with flat white paint will make a difference. not much diff. than that mylar and will last a long time. mylar gets brittle and is a pain.
150 watts, thats quite low in the output side of things! do you use anyother lighting? very bennificial!
peace

i have a 5 gallon tube 150 watt hps light with reflector small closet growing space. plant is 3 and half weeks old just change water today and the leaves are now turning down will repost picture please help.

no temp change?
water from the same place as other water?
whats new? is my first question. ive been very busy and feeling like hell. sorry its taken so long to respond.
theres no slime anywhere that youve seen, is there?
whats your process for changing the neut. solution?

Back
Top Bottom