Autoflowerdreams

My autocookies are three days old. Did I burn the little girls?
Organic seedling mix first 3 inches
Fox farms ocean forest the rest
30 % perlite mixed in.
600 Phlizon LED set on veg at 22 inches
No extra nutes just water PH 6.8
3D098D3D-B252-4631-8E64-F91052E26FD5.jpeg

The seedling was germinated in paper towel, planted when it reached about 3/4 inch. Just below the soil surface. She popped overnight lights on 24 hours. Now 3rd day and she doesn’t look so hot
My autocookies are three days old. Did I burn the little girls?
Organic seedling mix first 3 inches
Fox farms ocean forest the rest
30 % perlite mixed in.
600 Phlizon LED set on veg at 22 inches
No extra nutes just water PH 6.8
Welcome again AFD :ciao: ...IMO I would back off the amount of light to at least 18/6 :thumb: and FFOF as I said before is way too hot for seedlings maybe some FF light warrior...it's formulated for seedlings..

What's happening is you're force feeding a baby with no teeth a prime rib with a baked potato on the side :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: it's choking...and your PH is at the top end of the scale...shoot for 6.3 that way if it rises it will still be ok...BUT...your in FFOF and it's already buffered so no need to actually PH your water :hmmmm: I mean unless you live in like Flint MI or something then yeah buy bottled spring/mineral water :rofl:

I'm not criticizing you :hmmmm: just giving advice :ciao: I've grown for over 10 years now and made my fair share of mistakes...that's what this place is for to learn and pass on knowledge :thumb: so you don't have to go through what some of us did:goodluck:

Thank you Mochabud,

I changed the light cycle to 18/6 as of today sleeping now. Temp is at 77 RH 75-80. I used a soil moisture meter and it reads moist to wet all the way through. I’m going to test moisture daily And let it dry a bit before I water again. Hopefully this wasn’t caught to late.

Thank you Mochabud,

I changed the light cycle to 18/6 as of today sleeping now. Temp is at 77 RH 75-80. I used a soil moisture meter and it reads moist to wet all the way through. I’m going to test moisture daily And let it dry a bit before I water again. Hopefully this wasn’t caught to late.
I would try to bring that RH down to at least 60 (fans help) :thumb: and I use a spray bottle to keep the top moist and not penetrate too much, roots like oxygen also...like I said the little round leaves (cotyledons) are their food :morenutes:just keep it moist not wet it'll be fine...as long as that first set of real leaves start showing :snowboating:

Just a side note and PSA: I was born in Flint MI. I rarely visit and yep I'm afraid to touch the water. Any MI folks out there, remember with all this PFAS and Lead and gods know what else, if you can gather rainwater, always go for the safest option. Remember plants store heavy metals, they are used to detoxify spoiled land areas just because they pull up contaminants into their roots. We don't want to be ingesting highly concentrated metals or chemicals, and we really don't want to be burning then inhaling them!

Welcome. This one minute wait between posts drives me nuts sometimes.

I think you light is hung a bit low. What are the manufactures suggestions. Usually blurple should start around 30" for sprouts.
Hey for a guy...ain't nothing wrong with that :rofl: I kinda like my light hanging low :hmmmm: just call me "One hung low" :rofl::rofl: just joking...hit me funny...wife's running around in a little nighty :slide:so my minds in the gutter :goof:

BTW Auto the babies are looking much better :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom