Help my pipe broke

Budsmoka

well me and a buddy of mine were chillin smokein in my basement and its his frist time. My buddy yells out oh shit and i hear my pipe hit the floor. I just got laid of form work and i have a ounce of bud left to smoke but i am haveing to spend my money wisely. I am wondering how to make a nice homemade smokeing device and i tired a bottle and a socket and it makes the weed taste like crap so.

can anybody give me an idea?

:Rasta:

Are there no places that sell cheap-o pipes around you? Homemade smoking devices are nice in a pinch, but if you're planning on long-term use I would recommend shilling out the $15 for a cheap pipe...preferrably a metal one so you won't have to worry about it dropping again.

yea i could do that thanks i was so high last night i wasnt thinking stright. ha ha but i made me a nice wood pipe

How about just having your buddy buy you a new pipe since he broke it? Even if all HE can afford is something cheap (preferably something unbreakable--lol), at least it will get you by. Then the two of you can smoke a bowl out of the new pipe and call it even. Heck, once you are back on your feet, you can even buy a new pipe and give the one he bought you, back to him!

Oh yeah, and don't buy a metal pipe as suggested above. They're not healthy to smoke out of.

How about just having your buddy buy you a new pipe since he broke it? Even if all HE can afford is something cheap (preferably something unbreakable--lol), at least it will get you by. Then the two of you can smoke a bowl out of the new pipe and call it even. Heck, once you are back on your feet, you can even buy a new pipe and give the one he bought you, back to him!

Oh yeah, and don't buy a metal pipe as suggested above. They're not healthy to smoke out of.

Metal pipes are fine to smoke out of (although not the best), foil is the only metal to avoid smoking from. In fact, cheap glass pipes are usually worse for you than any metal pipe you may encounter.

Metal pipes are fine to smoke out of (although not the best), foil is the only metal to avoid smoking from. In fact, cheap glass pipes are usually worse for you than any metal pipe you may encounter.

Hmmm...that's contradictory to pretty much everything I've read, but I never take anything at face value when presented with alternate evidence. Could you point me in the direction of somewhere I could read about this? What is it about the "cheap" glass pipes that make it worse? How can you tell if it's a cheap glass pipe? :hmmmm:

Hmmm...that's contradictory to pretty much everything I've read, but I never take anything at face value when presented with alternate evidence. Could you point me in the direction of somewhere I could read about this? What is it about the "cheap" glass pipes that make it worse? How can you tell if it's a cheap glass pipe? :hmmmm:

High Times > THROUGH THE SMOKING GLASS

^Hope that helps. It really convinced me to only buy pipes from places I trust.

As for metal pipes, the only time you would be in danger from those is if the metal was heated to a red hot state. By that point, most metals will release fumes that may be toxic if inhaled (aluminum foil being the worst culprit). As long as you're not torching the ever living sh*t out of your weed, you should be fine.

dude I have the worst record with glass pipes and stuff. I literally just bought a triple bubbler for $40 2 days ago and its already broken. SO to combat my disability with glass I went to walmart and eventually found myself in the dishes section. Look for all the soap dispensers. I found a 7 inch tall light house made out of a really really really hard plastic. Then I went to my local headshop and bough a metal downstem and bowl for $3 (the cheap small kind) drilled a hole pointing down and BAM I got myself a miniature bong.

plus i drop it all the time and it usually hurts what ever it hits more than itself.

by the way, you have the wash that thing A TON to get the weird plastic smell out

I've also had a bad run with smoking utensils - broke my bong's downstem and my glass pipe within 2 days of each other. I'd been looking for a new bong, but the pipe was just a cheap $15 spoon made locally. I think I'll splurge for a piece with thicker glass this time, as this one broke at the bottom of the bowl while trying to clean out the hole.

I haven't though about spending this much at in 1 trip to the smoke shop since I started college and went to the local headshop for a pipe, bong, and misc accessories. Tomorrow I'm picking up a vape, new pipe and possibly a new bong - CHA-CHING!!

Back
Top Bottom