Help! My plants are loosing color and one is dying and I don't know why

ZoonOverdrive

420 Member
I have gotten 2 clones from a friend 2 weeks ago and since i have startet growing them.
They are now in week 2 of vegetative state and are having some problems. One of the plant is turning its new leaves brown and yellow and older leaves get yellower. The other one is much more healthier but it has startet showing signs of whitish coloring. I dont know what to do. My growroom is at between 23-24 degrees Celsius (73 - 75 degrees Fahrenheit) and its humidity is at 60%. The growlight is about 30inches away from the plant. Its a LED 280W lamp. Im attaching images of the plants please help me.

Sincerely

A growing beginner
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-18 at 10.32.58.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-06-18 at 10.32.582.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-06-18 at 10.33.14.jpeg

I have gotten 2 clones from a friend 2 weeks ago and since i have startet growing them.
They are now in week 2 of vegetative state and are having some problems. One of the plant is turning its new leaves brown and yellow and older leaves get yellower. The other one is much more healthier but it has startet showing signs of whitish coloring. I dont know what to do. My growroom is at between 23-24 degrees Celsius (73 - 75 degrees Fahrenheit) and its humidity is at 60%. The growlight is about 30inches away from the plant. Its a LED 280W lamp. Im attaching images of the plants please help me.

Sincerely

A growing beginner
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-18 at 10.32.58.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-06-18 at 10.32.582.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-06-18 at 10.33.14.jpeg
They just look a tad hungry to me personally. Maybe a little overwatered other than that you aint in trouble :D

Butlcan you tell me why on one plant the new leaves are so small and brown and yellow?
im not sure what to do
I would up-pot into what I’m used to growing in. Or ask your buddy what he was doing and what the plants are in. I would just transfer them into their next container. And hope that lets them start growing a bit. Good luck.

lol... got ya! You just responded to a 658 day old post. I wonder how it turned out? :rofl: :peace::love:
Ha ha ha! That’s hilarious!.... I bet they died.... oops. Learning lessons! I just get to clicking and trying to help some people out.... and then that one trails you into another one. And again.

I love some of the questions that have been asked In The past year! Someone recently asked by starting a thread in frequently asked questions “ Should I water”. Ha ha!

Back
Top Bottom