HELP My R Tizzle Kush Plant Has Really Weird Buds and Strange Leaves 6 Wks Flowering

What's Wrong With My R Tizzle Kush Plant??

• Nothing, Its Normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its A Male!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Light Leaked Into Closet

• CO2 Poisoning

• Excess Of Nitrogen, N

• OverWatered

• Just A Bad Strain

• Missing Nutrient

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Time To Harvest, Or Doomed!

• Other

• Total voters

Blayzed

Hey Everybody, I have another Weird question that I need all of your advice! Ok, so this is a continuation of one of my older grow journals, which there is a link to in the discription. First, I have noticed that all the leaves are starting to look really weird, like having only 3 and five leaves withe the middle leaf being really big, and it has has been getting light brown spots/areas on the leaf. And second, instead of having like one main bud on each stem, which is just starting to fatten up, each stem has like 60 little nuggets that are scattered up the top of the stem, which are kind od building on each other, and have really straight, pointy, and white hairs. What do you think about this, is there some sort of problem? How much longer do you think I have until harvest? Idk but this is really starting to trip me out and it looks really weird compared to my normal plant. so all comments are appreciated! Thanks, Blayzed!

R_1.jpg

R_10.jpg

R_11.jpg

R_2.jpg

R_13.jpg

R_3.jpg

R_4.jpg

R_5.jpg

R_7.jpg

R_8.jpg

:yummy::grinjoint:

Re: HELP My R Tizzle Kush Plant Has Really Weird Buds and Strange Leaves 6 Wks Flower

im no expert but im gonna say, Too much water? maybe the strain isnt stable for the climate youve made for it.

More Info!

:yummy: Started flowering on 3/15, took Pics 5/7

Yes its been in the same pot for a while, and I got the seed from an eighth that I bough from a friend lol, the lighting is 15 23w CFL's, Giving 345 Watts, and I have have 2 weird Florescent grow lights that I know nothing about lol, and I'm adding 2 more CFL's today. For a while, I've been adding a bit of this Miracle Grow Fert that has alot of N (exact Specs Later), water with filtered water, Homemade Carbon Filter Scrubber attached to fan, and I did have a Homemade CO2 generator with the tube laying above the plant (using Yeast/Sugar/Water) for like 2 weeks, a week ago. And the plant is located in my closet, which is sealed around the edges with Gorilla Tape. The lights are on an exact 12/12 schedule that is ran by a timer. And there's more info at the initial Grow Journal, any more Info Needed?

Re: HELP My R Tizzle Kush Plant Has Really Weird Buds and Strange Leaves 6 Wks Flower

:yummy:
Your problem is that your plant is not eating properly. That could be because of several reasons. I don't know anything about miracle grow, if other people can grow cannabis with it then it should be fine. So the next place to look is the soil. Is it just dirt or did you add perlite to it? If the soil and the food are fine then you should make sure the pH is fine.

Yeah its pretty such just soil.... no additive at the bottom, or mixed in.... you think that that could be a reason? just not draining enough, or the "food" isnt getting to the roots properly, or easy enough?
:Rasta:

Have you ever tested your water supplies ph or your soil ph because if it swings to high in either direction from a proper ph of 6.5 your plant will starve for certain nutrients as they become locked out of the soil and are in an unusable form for your plant. Also if your using a fertilizer with a high N during flowering that is also a problem you would want a fertilizer with higher P like a 15-30-15 or add to the high N fertilizer a 0-42-10 bud fert.

UPDATE BAD INFO!!! HELP My R Tizzle Kush Plant Has Really Strange Leaves 6 Wks Flower

:yummy:
Have you ever tested your water supplies ph or your soil ph because if it swings to high in either direction from a proper ph of 6.5 your plant will starve for certain nutrients as they become locked out of the soil and are in an unusable form for your plant. Also if your using a fertilizer with a high N during flowering that is also a problem you would want a fertilizer with higher P like a 15-30-15 or add to the high N fertilizer a 0-42-10 bud fert.
Hey guys, and I definitely put down some bad info for sure lol! I just check my Fert. and its a 15-30-15, so it IS ACTUALLY high in P, and idk why I put high in N, so update, I AM NOT USING A FERT WITH HIGH N, IN REALITY, IT'S HIGH P, which I believe is good during budding
:ganjamon:

it looks like you have a phew pests on the leaves as well might want to cheack tht out as well

10-15-10 is still high in N

how is the drainage on the soil?
how often do you water?
feed?
do you let the soil dry out before watering?
what is your soil ph?
what is the water ph?

:rollit:
10-15-10 is still high in N

how is the drainage on the soil?
how often do you water?
feed?
do you let the soil dry out before watering?
what is your soil ph?
what is the water ph?

-Oh really? is 15-30-15 high cuz thats what im using...
-drainage isnt the best, soil compacts easily, holes at the bottom aren't super big
-water pretty often, but thats because my soil dries out fast under all the lights
-most of the time yeah
-I have no idea about the PH's....

If you didn't amend the soil in anyways... It's possibly the roots are drowning from a lack of oxygen.. and possibly over watering.

Watering depends purely on the media and size...
how much the plant eats..
average relative humidity of the area over time...
and air pressure... Okay.. It's a little complicated but the best measure I've found is pick the bucket up unwatered, and fully watered.

Good try on the bag seeds but it could also be genetics.

He's at 8 weeks flowering now, don't think there is much he can do at this point. Next round research the proper way to prepare your soil and how often to water it (think like once or twice a week)

Haha, yeah, the plant was already extremely stunted and took forever to grow, you think its a lost cause? still smokable tho...?

Umm.. So.. is this the Retard Haze?

You can probably smoke it... I'd imagine your weight is going to be short.

Umm.. So.. is this the Retard Haze?

You can probably smoke it... I'd imagine your weight is going to be short.

yeah i had to change the name cuz people were getting mad at the "retard" part lol, and I hope so lol!

Yeah man this late in flower there is not much you can do to make a big impact on the results. The smoke will be fine though. You only got a few more weeks.

You think? do you think the buds are weird looking or is it just a different looking strain? cuz to me they look really weird lol, and how much longer would you guess, the tricomes are starting to amber? any yeild guesses anyone lol?
- Blayzed :ganjamon:

:bongrip: Hey everyone, thanks for all the help and advice so far!!! But I got another question, does anyone recommend pruning any more water leaves, or any of the leaves in the middle, so the plant can focus more on budding and fattening them up, instead of working on the leaves? but still leave enough for photosynthesis of course lol, anyone think this is a good idea? :ganjamon:

Hey Blazed..... I'm layin' my money on low PH which is locking out some nutes; and a possible over-watering or drainage problem. Many flowering nutes will drop your PH to the high 4's or lower. I would invest in a cheap PH pen to get started. You can pick one up for around $50 online, you don't need to get a really fancy one. It'll at least give you an idea on how much your nutes drop your PH. Good luck!

Update: Ok, so its 7 and 1/2 Weeks into Flowering, and I admit that it still looks super weird, and the leaves dont have the jagged edges, but its actually stating to get Icy!! I cut a little bud from the bottom last night and dried it... and when I snapped apart the bud I was astonished!! the complete inside is just Crystal/Trichomes! I think this plant deserves more credit than I've given it so far lol. Ill update you guys with some Pics later tonight!

-Blayzed

Nice try's?
Awesome. Give's me hope for my Crackheaded mother. She's got 5-leafs, 3-leafs, 3-leafs stacked as one, 3 leafs in a pidgen toe, 1-leafs, and one is curled around and around merged back into itself.

Reveg from flowerings is possible, but it REALLY pisses off some genetics.

I need to document them all into a "WTF is that faq.."

Back
Top Bottom