Help! Need Advice on Upcoming Drug Test

RabbitTrueBlu

Hi - I am looking for advice and/or knowlege regarding a pre-employment drug test I have coming up next week. I have been reviewing this site for the past few days and decided to join because of all the helpful information i saw on here. Seven days of no smoking will have past by the time I take this test. I fear this is not enough time. I have been drinking lots of water and taking vitamins hoping this will help.

Now I am really on pins and needles about this because of the information I saw on the Labcorp website tonight which is where I am scheduled to take this test! My plan was to use synthetic urine or some sort of dilution but that may not be an option due to the following:

1. Labcorp reports they do the following - Does the lab conduct SVT before screening for drugs?
A: No, specimen validity testing is performed simultaneously with the initial drug screens. Depending upon the drug screen and the specimen validity results, the laboratory will release (1) both the drug screen and the specimen validity test results, (2) the specimen validity test results only, or (3) the drug screen results only.

- So now what?!? Has anyone ever heard of this SVT screen which sounds like it tests for synthetics and diluted urine? Will the sponsored detox options from 420 work with this type of testing? Does anyone know and/or have been tested by Labcorp?

Thanks to all in advance for your comments and advice :peace:

The SVT screen is just the standard testing for creatinine and specific gravity which shows whether the specimen has been adulterated or diluted. Most all synthetic urines pass these tests. LabCorp is the most widely used testing facility for drug tests. Have had my synthetic urine run through there many times and have never failed.

The SVT screen is just the standard testing for creatinine and specific gravity which shows whether the specimen has been adulterated or diluted. Most all synthetic urines pass these tests. LabCorp is the most widely used testing facility for drug tests. Have had my synthetic urine run through there many times and have never failed.

Thank You Weed420 for responding! This helps ease my nerves :thanks:

Our synthetic urine will be able to pass that kind of test. We offer 2 options; the Sub-Solutions & Incognito belt.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Hey guys; trying to get a handle on where I might be at in the detox cycle as i am looking at a pre-employment drug screen in the next week or so. I am 5'10", 235 lbs (yes, overweight). Been going through an Oz a month for a little over 2 years. Cut back to a hit or two every other day starting around Thanksgiving, then down to a hit or two a week first part of December, with my last hit being 12/28. Nothing since then, so it will be 14 days with nothing this coming Friday. Also been drinking 3 to 5 glasses of green tea each day for last two weeks. Before I go out and spend money on having myself tested anonymously, any idea where I might be in the process???

Hey guys; trying to get a handle on where I might be at in the detox cycle as i am looking at a pre-employment drug screen in the next week or so. I am 5'10", 235 lbs (yes, overweight). Been going through an Oz a month for a little over 2 years. Cut back to a hit or two every other day starting around Thanksgiving, then down to a hit or two a week first part of December, with my last hit being 12/28. Nothing since then, so it will be 14 days with nothing this coming Friday. Also been drinking 3 to 5 glasses of green tea each day for last two weeks. Before I go out and spend money on having myself tested anonymously, any idea where I might be in the process???
You will most likely test dirty for another month.
You can buy cheap thc test strips off of ebay for about $1.30 each.
I would really recommend a synthetic urine in your case if you really need to pass this test.

There is some stuff called Palo Azul. It only cost 1.20 at the mexican food store. It looks like sticks. You may wanna by serval packages. What you do is boil the sticks, drain and drink. I made 2 gallons. I bought 2 drug test to test this myself. I started in the morning and tested around 10 am and tested positive. I drank all of it and tested myself around 5. I was negative! This stuff really works. Make sure to take a multi vitamin so it can color your urine. I suggest you drink the day before and the day of. Right before you test.

Back
Top Bottom