Help! Need advice on Yellowing leaves and dark green lines

Coastal Dharma

Hi everyone! :) Im fairly new to growing and am wondering whats happening to my young plants..

I have Nutrients that i've been feeding once they got big enough at about 50%-75% of recommended dose. Im following the
manufacturers recommended % of Veg/Bloom on my dual band dimmable 1200W LED light. I have a detailed grow journal
and i of course measure PH(6.3-6.7) and PPM for my water and water with nutrients. Thus far the nutrients i've used are:
-Medi one 4-3-3
-Pure blend tea 0.5-0.5-1
-liquid Kelp 0-0-5
-Cal-Mag 2-0-0(Just used once last week)

I dont use all of these nutrients when i feed usually only one or two at a time.

I end up watering these usually every two days as the pots they're in breathe very well and they dry out and weigh nothing by day 2/2.5

They're on a light cycle of 18/6.

Any advice or thoughts would be excellent. I've read all over that it could be watering problems, PH, nutrient deficiencies, Light Burn, Excessive Temperatures, Pests etc... and it looks like nitrogen deficiency to me with the yellowing but i dont know for sure. The dark green lines i dont understand.

Good Vibes only! Thanks a lot

Attachments

• IMG_6191.jpg
    IMG_6191.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6192.jpg
    IMG_6192.jpg
    777.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6194.jpg
    IMG_6194.jpg
    756.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6195.jpg
    IMG_6195.jpg
    765.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6196.jpg
    IMG_6196.jpg
    832 KB · Views: 41
do you water to wet or water to run off 20% of the pot size ( this clears salts ) , is it tap water you use ,

looks like cal/ mag

when watering let it run out the bottom plenty :)

I water to runoff every time and i use filtered water with a catalytic carbon filter.

This one:

Thank you for the reply btw!! :)

Attachments

• 71jhWa0zmQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71jhWa0zmQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 40
I dont use all of these nutrients when i feed usually only one or two at a time.

they are hungry. but not bad. balance the nutes and hit em with everything every time you feed. they are also ready to be up potted to a larger pot. the pot size they are in won't sustain them very well much longer adding to your problem.

they are hungry. but not bad. balance the nutes and hit em with everything every time you feed. they are also ready to be up potted to a larger pot. the pot size they are in won't sustain them very well much longer adding to your problem.

Fair! i've been hesitant with the nutrients because ive been worried about over, rather than under feeding them.
And awesome i was looking into re-potting them soon! I have 5 Gallon plastic and 5 gallon smart pots.. what do you prefer?

i am sure most filters remove cal/mag so your on the right track
i agree with bigger pots soon too
So just start upping my nutrients a little with the Cal-Mag as well then hey?

And do you personally have a preference on plastic or smart pots? I have
both and have been weighing my pro's and con's

Back
Top Bottom