Help need advice

NOOOBIENOT

I have a white widow I have had in veg for about 4 months now -did this deliberately, and under led lighting and the last couple of weeks the top and sides of the plant have turned a lime green ,I know it is not a light issue and I have upped the calmag in my nuits but it doesn't seem to help. I am using a hanna good quality probe meter , my ppm on runoff are around 600ppm. I am wondering if I have a salt buildup from the G.H. FLORA ,series of nuits , my meter only gives me total ppm`s not what the break down of the nuits are , how do I tell if I have a salt build up or can I switch to a organic line of nuits after using synthetic all this time on this plant , I know about flushing but I was gonna send this plant to the flower stage but I don't know what this will do to it , and how many times do I need to flush to get rid of the salt if that is the problem or just switch to organic nuits , is this a better route to go ?I was to believe that organic nuits don't contain salt , I am using R.O . water ,so the salt isn`t from that , any help would be appreciated .

the new growth is a lime green color also and the older fan leaves go yellow and die and fall off .
Sounds like nitro def o would up nitro a tad

I have a white widow I have had in veg for about 4 months now -did this deliberately, and under led lighting and the last couple of weeks the top and sides of the plant have turned a lime green ,I know it is not a light issue and I have upped the calmag in my nuits but it doesn't seem to help. I am using a hanna good quality probe meter , my ppm on runoff are around 600ppm. I am wondering if I have a salt buildup from the G.H. FLORA ,series of nuits , my meter only gives me total ppm`s not what the break down of the nuits are , how do I tell if I have a salt build up or can I switch to a organic line of nuits after using synthetic all this time on this plant , I know about flushing but I was gonna send this plant to the flower stage but I don't know what this will do to it , and how many times do I need to flush to get rid of the salt if that is the problem or just switch to organic nuits , is this a better route to go ?I was to believe that organic nuits don't contain salt , I am using R.O . water ,so the salt isn`t from that , any help would be appreciated .
If you think that you may have a salt build up then it never hurts to do a flush.You should always do a flush every three to four weeks anyhow.

I forgot to mention that if you're doing a flush every three to four weeks one of the best flush solutions to use is fox farm's Bush Doctor Sledge Hammer.

Lol bush doctor sledgehammer I’m going to use that word today at work and see what kinda big of Arousal I can get out of people.

Back
Top Bottom