Help Need some Info Please!

str8ballistik

Hello, first off I wanna say thank you for taking the time to reply to this post and basically it goes like this. I was a pretty good pot smoker for the past 2-3 years, mostly good chronic. About 1g a day, more some days, other days less. I was pretty heavy at the beginning of my weed smoking days up to 246lbs. For the past year or so I've been at a nice 160lb range being 5' 8 1/2" in height, and I work out occasionally but drink zero calorie energy drinks almost daily. I stopped smoking weed April 8th and since then I still have maintained my 160lb weight, still drink about 1 zero calorie energy drink a day getting a few days of intense work outs mixed in there, while drinking a decent amount of water per day. I have a drug test I have to do in a couple days on the 1st of June, I dont know if it will be a hair test or urine test. It'll be a little more than 50 days since I've quit to the time of the test and I was wondering if I would pass a urine or even a hair test. A couple days ago I cut my hair to 5/8". Does anyone know if I would be alright to pass a drug test urine or hair???? Thank you again!

cannibis can be stored in fatty tissues for a month, hair indefinitley, but with your hair so short (less than a mnths growing) you will be fine m8

You're probably ok but it all depends on how important it is to pass the drug test. If its really important then don't take chances. Buy some synthetic urine like QuickFix and sub. Its easy to do with a little practice. The only issue is keeping it at the right temp and thats easy to do.

Back
Top Bottom