Help needed asap day 2 flowering lemon haze

CEFLINE

Sups guys

What Strain is it? Lemon Haze First Generation Clones
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Sativa
How Many Plants? 2 Have Issues
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Day 2 off Flower
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 5 - 6 Weeks from clone.
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? Day 2
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 50L Res
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? Not sure
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Clay Balls
If Hydro, what type of Setup? Go 12000L Air pump 4 outlet 2 outlets in Each Res With 2 8" Stones
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 600W HPS
Is it Air Cooled? Not sure
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Not sure
RH of Room/Cabinet? Not Sure
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.7 to 6.2
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? DWC
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Used Flora nova for Veg and Flora Nova bloom for flower
Size or Square Footage of Room? 2x2x6 Grow tent
Got decent size carbon filter , 2 fans in tent is well.

NOW the problem i am having is about a week ago i noticed what i thaught was mag def on my first res which has my biggest girls in it. i have recently given 2 seperate flushs with epsom salts added 1gram per litre each res holds 30L off ph water/Nutes. i have had to recently throw them into flower which i already no isnt cleaver but due to whats happening in my life atm it had to be done.

What i want to know is if it is even mag def or something else and how can i cure it? any tips or advice will be really appriciated as this is my first ever grow, and also on a few off the leafs i am getting the " CLAW EFFECT " whats up with that?

Cheers. ( sorry about the bad spelling keyboard is a nightmare.. )

image_44.jpg
image_36.jpg
image_26.jpg
image_18.jpg
image16682.jpg

If this is a DWC grow, looks like soil...just making sure because what I will tell you will be different for soil....if this is DWC..proceed.

You have deficiencies & nute lock, I would get some General Hydroponics FloraKleen and follow the directions for a weak/sick plant which I believe is 5ml per gallon 5ml=1 tsp flush for 10-15 gallons (each). I would flush through the top of the hydroton rock or if you can recirculate it through system I would flush for 2-3 hours. After you're done flushing I would add 1/4 - 1/2 strength nutes, pH 5.7 and baby them, they are in shock.

Anytime you see the leaf tip curl under like a "claw" it is Nitrogen toxicity. Looks like some Mag, or Sulfur as well issues.

Cheers for the reply, Yes its DWC that bucket was just a random plant i had outdoor which i thort i would put in tent. And i will go into the local store tomorrow and get some FloraKleen and give that a try. How would you suggest to flush through the hydroton rocks? i know sounds stupid but im a first time grower and still coming to grips with everything.

And does it matter that they are in day 2 Flower? will this effect anything ? should i re veg them while i am flush/cleaning etc?

Thanks for the help :)

Cheers for the reply, Yes its DWC that bucket was just a random plant i had outdoor which i thort i would put in tent. And i will go into the local store tomorrow and get some FloraKleen and give that a try. How would you suggest to flush through the hydroton rocks? i know sounds stupid but im a first time grower and still coming to grips with everything.

And does it matter that they are in day 2 Flower? will this effect anything ? should i re veg them while i am flush/cleaning etc?

Thanks for the help :)

Thanks for clarifying DWC, Also be careful of bringing outside plants into the indoor grow area, they can bring in all kinds of insect & pest problems...just FYI.

If you have net pots or buckets, I would flush with 5-6 gallons of pH water until you get FloraKleen, I would flush through the top by pouring and let the water and FloraKleen solution rinse through the hydroton rocks into bucket/ reservoir. This will also help flush the salts from the rocks....if this is not your type of DWC, please explain.

If your DWC setup is really RDWC with dripper/rings or hose(recirculating deep water culture) you can just flush with pH water for a few hours and when you get FloraKleen, just run 5ml/gallon 5m l= 1 tsp through the system for 2-4 hours. FloraKleen is safe to use in all stages of plant life.

Once you have flushed them remember to refill reservoir/ buckets with 1/4 - 1/2 strength nutes, Always add water, nutes and then pH the nute solution to 5.7 pH.

Stress will do funny things to these plants, being two days into flower isn't that good, but if you get this corrected soon enough you should be able to salvage something decent.

Do you have a TDS / ppm meter?
What nutes are you using?

Yeah i wont be bringing anything from the outside inside anymore, silly mistake and so far so lucky.

yeap i have 3" net pots with hydroton to the top and the clones were given to me in Jiffy pellets so they are in the middle.

I am going into the store today and will get some florakleen and give them a flush as how you directed.

Yeah i figured it was a bad idea to put them into flower when they are sick but i didnt have much choice so hopefully you are correct and i will still get some what of a decent yeild.

I have a ph meter i usually set it to 5.8 and let it drift to 6.2, And i also have a e.c meter which i set to around 0.9 - 1.1 nutes and my tap water is 0.2, I used Flora Nova grow for veg and have just started Flora Nova Bloom 4 - 8 - 7

I had Thort maybe i had root problems but its hard to tell which the nutes being brown also which colours the roots. They dont have a nasty smell but similiar to when you dig up dirt and you get the smell off the ground? And they are Still growing so theres no stunt off growth in the roots?

Once again Cheers for the reply, Each reply you give makes me a step closer to having healthy girls again :)

So an EC of 0.9 - 1.1 on my 0.5 ppm scale would put you at 450 - 550 ppm nutes, and your water is 0.2 which is 100 ppm = 550 - 650 ppm total... that's where my ppm's would be finishing veg after four weeks going into flower...so you're good there.

Did you use any GH Flora Nova feeding schedule or chart, or bottle directions? I have never used Flora Nova, but I'm experienced with GH Flora 3-part Grow, Micro, Bloom.

I didnt use any feeding schedule or chart it never came with one and i couldnt find one, And i did not use Micro? only Grow and Bloom. Bottles directions was 1.25Ml to every Litre of Water. Which i didnt follow but followed a chart i found on net for DWC sativa strands.

I went into local store today and they did not have any MicroKleen or anything to flush which i thort was really weird.. So im guessing im just gonna have to use phed 5.7 water?

Micro is in the GH three part Flora Series Grow, Micro, Bloom... GENERAL HYDROPONICS: Flora Series

The Flora Nova is a more concentrated version, and is a one part nutrient. You use Flora Nova Grow in veg and then switch to only Flora Nova Bloom for flower, that's why it's important to cut the bottle directions in half, and work up from that point and watch how your plants react.

Yes, flush with pH 5.7 water, try 10 gallons through each plant, and then a 1/2 strength nute solution pH @ 5.7...you were using 1.25ml/L or 5ml/gallon. I would cut that in half .625ml/L or 2.5ml/gallon for a few cycles and watch them.

I take it you're in the UK? If you are, try Amazon, they have FloraKleen and all kinds of other supplies...just FYI....once you get FloraKleen then you can run a good flush with the product & pH 5.7 water. I use FloraKleen every 14 days to remove salts, it takes a couple of hours to flush through my RDWC system and it keeps the plants from getting any deficiencies & lockout, and it keeps the roots healthy, and the plants show a growth spurt a few days later after I use product.

Here are the GH Flora feeding schedules GENERAL HYDROPONICS: Feeding Schedule stick with simple and don't worry about the additional additives just Flora Nova Grow - Bloom.

Here is the Flora Nova schedule, I would still cut that in half with these concentrated nutrients, and see how the plants react, and then move upward on the EC/ppm.

FloraNova1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom