Help Needed ASAP

Jeff6

Hey, i think i might have a female thats turned into a male, this is my first grow and up til now everything has been ok, They are in week 7 of flowering 1 more week to go, What should i do chop it now or keep it :S, I dont have a clue when it had turned male as i only just noticed when i realised the buds looked a bit different to the ones on the other plants. Please help asap Here are some pictures of the buds and the balls, And if i do need to chop now will it still be good smoke or not ?

Thanks

IMG00218-20101229-1301.jpg

IMG00219-20101229-1301.jpg

IMG00221-20101229-1301.jpg

IMG00223-20101230-2025.jpg

IMG00225-20101230-2026.jpg

I don't know if I can tell if she has hermied on you or not. The photos aren't conclusive evidence. I would give it a few more days, at least one and see if the testis start developing at the Y's. If its hermied it won't get any better. If you let it go too long it will fertilize the ladies and they will have peaked as soon as they are fertilized, THC production ceases.

So seen as i have 1 more week to go do you think i should let it go or cut it down ? And what do you do when u cut it is it still smokeable ? like i say it only had 1 week left

1 week???

Don't worry about it.

Even if it does hermi, there won't be enough time for any damage to be done, the plant is basically finished now with just the final ripening going on.

You're golden, enjoy your harvest.

DD

Thankyou, and there is about 4 balls alltogether and they are no right next to each other there on there own, with a hair coming from them, is this the correct thing ?

And cheers for the help

IDK to be honest, because I couldn't tell from the pics and I don't want to just guess.

DD

If you are talking about the small growth on the stem with a hair theres no need to worry, those are female preflowers. What are preflowers? heres a link to some pics. :peace:

So seen as i have 1 more week to go do you think i should let it go or cut it down ? And what do you do when u cut it is it still smokeable ? like i say it only had 1 week left

:surf:Dittos with Droopy. It looks to me as though you have more than a week but...
Do you have a microscope to check the trich coloration?:smokin::goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom