Help needed - Blueberry soil grow - Pic

fieldofgreen

420 Member
Hello fellow growers!
I been growing in soil for 5 crops but never had this problem before.
Soil im using is biobizz all mix and been watering with ph 6-6.5 water only. she grew very well at beginning but then after 4 weeks growth slowed and plant turned very light yellowish. not frispy leaf but light geen/yellow color. And some brow/copper spots begun to appear at leafs. I tried to read about it but never found solution. I stress out and fed them with GHE floraduo grow 7.5ml and bloom 2.5ml / 10l. And PHd the water 6.2. Now it seem to be little overwatered at this time but leafs hasnt turn better. its the same and brow spots appearing very little at the time and by random, upper new and lower too. Yellowing is only in the top sets of leaves.. hope this information has even some help to diagnose..

I suggest you start here:

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Are you reusing the soil? What kind of plant (auto/photo)?

A photo of the whole plant is also going to asked for. Just as a heads up.

If the problem solver doesn't help, I'm sure some of the more experienced guys will drive through.

I'm leaning toward a calcium problem.....personally.

Hope this helps

big thank you for helping! its nice to have people helping here. Its photo plant and im using 400W hps. I read those articles you linked and i assume its cal def by the pics. im using ghe nutes now and im going to change to advanced nutrients growbloommicro and going to buy their Sensi CalMag Xtra and hope it would be solution to this problem.

big thank you for helping! its nice to have people helping here. Its photo plant and im using 400W hps. I read those articles you linked and i assume its cal def by the pics. im using ghe nutes now and im going to change to advanced nutrients growbloommicro and going to buy their Sensi CalMag Xtra and hope it would be solution to this problem.
I use Advanced Nutes with General Hydroponic Calimagic. I GH brand cause it has less nitrogen than most brands and it works great with the Advanced Nutes. You will be fine with the Sensi Xtra. Hope your crop turns out great.✌️

I hope you will consider making a journal in the "journal in progress" forum. We like to have new members, and having a journal can make help come extremely fast.

If you stick around you will find we don't bite....hard.....

It is a great resource to have, and a proper place to talk about your endeavors.

If not, we will be here if you need us. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom