Help Needed Fast Please!

MrJuicyBudz

Hi im a new grower, im growing a White Dwarf and Lemon Skunk, but the Dwarfs new leaves are yellow and other fan leaves are turning a bit pale, also small brown dots are appear. Anyone got any idea what this could be?:helpsmilie::roorrip:

What nutes are you using,how old are the plants , what kind of lights hows your ph,ppm etc tell us more. It sounds like your lacking something Are you in dirt or hydro ???? Hang in there help is on the way !! :scratchinghead: :peace:

the plant is 3 weeks, im using a eco 125w cfl, in jiffy soil, Flora Gro. Maybe its nute burn? i took it off the nutes and flushed it to see was it that but the brown is getting worse. It doesnt look like its dying but it doesn't look too good either! im not too sure what the PH is because im not sure how i test the soil? i have a PH tester tho.

yeah the water PH is like 7.1, i just need to get some PH down? also, is it possable to move the plant from soil to hydro? or would that kill it altogether?

Are you using full strength nutes ???? Flush them with water and lighten up on your nutes , sounds like nute burn ............ Smokr1 im sure you know a pic. Would help...........

Flora Grow as in General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients Grow, Micro, Bloom?

You cant run just grow or you will not be feeding everything they need.

Grow only has certain nutes in it. You need all 3 components of the series

Grow:

NN AN UN P K Ca Mg S Fe Mn Zn Cu B
147 27 0 42 400 0 38 54 0 0 0 0 0

Mo Co
0 0

use the calculator here:
https://www.generalhydroponics.com/calculator/index.html

Oh i thaught that i only needed to use the floraGro while it was in the vegetative stage and the flower when it was budding??

Oh i thaught that i only needed to use the floraGro while it was in the vegetative stage and the flower when it was budding??

no...just like McBudz said..you need all 3 in the right portions.

:rollit:I use all three in my grow. I have noticed its pretty easy to cause nutrient burn right from the directions off the bottle. What I have done is cut back each feeding everytime by 1/4. Also dont forget the super B to go with your three part series. Awesome shit check my photos. You'll get there too. Just cut back reccomended feedings by 1/4. Also you may be experiencing to much water in your pots. Remember, a flood is worse than a drought. Best advice is kick back and do nothing for two days. If your leaves droop down before the end of 48 hours then they need water. Also never mix nutrients together, it will cause nutrient lock up. Rendering your fertilizer useless. When I feed my week looks like this, mon-micro, tues-water, wed-nothing, thurs-grow, fri-water, sat-bloom, sun-nothing. Watering amounts increase as your plants grow in size. Each of my waterings equal 1-1.5 quarts into 3 gallon pots, loose soil, and lots of drain holes. The best delivery I have noticed to water my plants with is 6.0-6.3% Ph. Good luck. were here for you.

Mixing grow,micro, and bloom together in their concentrated form causes lockout not adding all three to water in the correct order, Micro 1st, grow 2nd and bloom 3rd. Make sure each is mixed well before adding the next. There is no need to feed them the different components at different times.

:rollit:I use all three in my grow. I have noticed its pretty easy to cause nutrient burn right from the directions off the bottle. What I have done is cut back each feeding everytime by 1/4. Also dont forget the super B to go with your three part series. Awesome shit check my photos. You'll get there too. Just cut back reccomended feedings by 1/4. Also you may be experiencing to much water in your pots. Remember, a flood is worse than a drought. Best advice is kick back and do nothing for two days. If your leaves droop down before the end of 48 hours then they need water. Also never mix nutrients together, it will cause nutrient lock up. Rendering your fertilizer useless. When I feed my week looks like this, mon-micro, tues-water, wed-nothing, thurs-grow, fri-water, sat-bloom, sun-nothing. Watering amounts increase as your plants grow in size. Each of my waterings equal 1-1.5 quarts into 3 gallon pots, loose soil, and lots of drain holes. The best delivery I have noticed to water my plants with is 6.0-6.3% Ph. Good luck. were here for you.

McBudz may be correct too. All I can say is thats how I do it. So many different ways to learn, thanks Mcbudz. Good luck bro.

Droopy Leaves

Hi im a first time grower and im growing lemon skunk, its doing fine but the only prob is that the leaves are kind of hanging down a bit. Just after the light came back on after the 4hrs they looks fine, straight out looking good. But as the day rolled on their kind of hangie again. Why is this? They are not in need of water and are not over watered. Im using a 125w CFL.:thanks:

Re: Droopy Leaves

Hi im a first time grower and im growing lemon skunk, its doing fine but the only prob is that the leaves are kind of hanging down a bit. Just after the light came back on after the 4hrs they looks fine, straight out looking good. But as the day rolled on their kind of hangie again. Why is this? They are not in need of water and are not over watered. Im using a 125w CFL.:thanks:

Leaves tend to go through droop and straight periods. Especially around the light on/off transitions. Droop at light off. Stand extremely straight within the first few hours of lights on then loosen up a bit mid lights on. Usually not much to worry about there unless its extreme.

Other reasons can be humidity, heat and transpiration.

Back
Top Bottom