Help needed hydro and led grow

jayk

started my grow am using leds not growin fast but growin is a test to see if they really work but not the problem i have been usin a hydro system bucket with holes best way to explain 36 litre 8 plants in they are in rock woll and soil pellets i havw noticed that the pellets have started a white growth on them like a mildew is this bad and if so what is it and how do i get rid they are being fed from underneath burbbler system i think it caled need some advice they are white skunk and mazar the white are three wekks or more and they are bout four five inches to 3 inches high bout ten smsll leaves the mazar are two weeks old and are smaller have just put them on bloom cycle any feed back would be greatfully appreciated thank you

Sounds to me like you do have a salt build-up, AND a fungus. I say that because salt build-up is most often caused by over-fertilization, which would give you the stunted growth you are experincing. and cube mildew happens when cubes are kept too moist, without the aid of benificial bactirias to kill this mildew.
I suggest re-filling your resivor with fresh nutrient solution after cleaning it out, and find some HYDROGAURD and add to your nute regime.
Also for powdery mildew and/or cube mildew/alge mix HYDROGAURD in a spray bottle and spray plant and cubes.

Back
Top Bottom