Help Needed! Newb - Cheapest indoor grow setup - AutoFlower - Northern Lights

420newb

Hello fellow stoners and growers, I need the absolute CHEAPEST Grow set up, (Lights for all stages; seed - Harvest) I do not Care what kind of lights, i just prefer Cheap and able to be bought from WalMart , Home Depot, Office max, Lowes, Albertsons. Any of those big name local stores. I can grow one at a time , or 3 if their is a cheaper set up for bigger.

STRAIN IS NORTHERN LIGHTS - AUTO FLOWER

This is a really needy thing to ask, but it would be greatly appreciated.

You could make a little grow cabinet with a little cabinet from lowes or walmart like one of the wooden ones or one of the plastic ones. You can definitely get CFL bulbs from walmart and lowes, but if I were you I would just get on amazon and get a super cheap tent and a 150 watt HPS. If you look around for a good deal you could get both for at or right under $150 or so. Once you spend the money on a cheap setup and you really get a taste for the hobby you will likely think "why didn't I just bite the bullet and get a tent and HPS?" If you have the money to play with you could go LED too :D

I have to agree about feeling like I be bitten something. Got all supplies was going to do 400 watt cfl grow box
I'm looking at 200.00 in bulbs . Just got done ordering 250 watt hps/mh
After reading and reading just don't think of be happy with all cfl now.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using 420

Back
Top Bottom