Help needed on my big bang auto please

SpiaksKush22

I found white mold groWing on some of the buds that are growing at the bottom of the plant... What should I do?? I just did the 8th feeding in the flower stage this past Saturday morning... Ill be dambed to lose this plant do to this stuff ill harvest this asap :helpsmilie:
bang_mold4.jpg
bang_mold3.jpg
bang_mold2.jpg
bang_mold1.jpg

If you can salvage it, turn it into oil. But most people will get rid of moldy bud cause it's dangerous to smoke. When you harvest, check all your buds, cause the mold spreads and hides inside the fatter buds. But your better off getting rid of the moldy stuff from the looks of the pics

I'm guessing your outdoors, so you have no control over humidity. That's what seems to be doing them in. Looks like you're getting closer to harvest so hopefully all stays well

How do the trichs look? If you've got cloudy and even a few amber, I'd say go for it. But if they're still mostly clear, it'll be all cerebral, no body high

Then there's a good chance it will be a real speedy head high. But with a nice cure it can mellow out. My sour sky was cloudy with a few clear and few amber and that's how it went. Speedy head high, but after a month cure it's smooth and mellow. Can't wait to see some close up pics.

And just to throw it out there for your next grow, if you don't want to start a journal, we opened a thread called Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground that's open to anyone who wants to ask questions, show off their plants or see what's up with us. It's a lot of fun. And the HGK Flux and PC grow are still active with other people's grows and harvests. Always good to get other people's views on grow since some have more experience than me

Ok here she is .... I only found white mold on the bottom buds at the bottom of the plant I too all the leaves off that I saw that had white mold... I did have some buds on top with Bud mold but I went through and took them out as well....
Big_bang_3_days_after_8th_feeding4.jpg
Big_bang_3_days_after_8th_feeding6.jpg
Big_bang_3_days_after_8th_feeding5.jpg
Big_bang_3_days_after_8th_feeding3.jpg
Big_bang_3_days_after_8th_feeding2.jpg
Big_bang_3_days_after_8th_feeding1.jpg

as well her is my Grow Journal Link SpiaksKush22 Outdoor Big Bang Auto Grow Journal 2014

Let me know what you think....

Back
Top Bottom