Help needed on sog kandy kush 1000 watt

smoothness13

About to do a 50 plant sea of green with kandy kush. Was gonna using perlite and verm mix. Using 1000 watt in 4x4. Any advice on it? I was gonna veg for 4 weeks then flip to bloom. Do you think I can get at least an oz per plant with a month of veg?

From most SOG grow journals i've seen on :420: the average dry weight per plant ranged between 7g to 14g plus.

Ultimately its down to strain genetic's & best possible enviromental conditions grown in !

Might I add a thought Fuzzy Duck? Wouldnt it aslo depend on how tall and the amount of times you top your plant? The taller your able to grow means more side growth and being able to top those would promote a bigger yield wouldnt it?

The taller larger plants will normally yield more than a smaller plant.

In theory topping suggest a greater yield, but sadly i've not seen much evidence on this or comparsions of a side by side grow with an untopped plant ?

I believe with SOG plants some growers do remove all side branchs to get an effect of a horse size penis of bud which i've only seen one journal demonstrate the prunning involved !

SoG gonna require some real home work on the matter tho :Namaste:

Well guys here's what I came up with after fours months of research and reworking the layout. I have a 6x10 room. I was gonna use two 4x4 spaces to do sea of green. I was gonna use Hempy method using 20 gallon totes. Put 8 plants into the tote in a 2x4 plant format. So I can fit 8 totes in each 4x4 space. Using 3-1 ratio perlite to vermiculite mix. I plant to prune each plant in lollipop donkey dick shapes. I plan to wait one month to veg before I flip. I have a 8 foot ceiling so minus the 2 ft for the light and light spacing and the 1.5 feet off the ground I ha e about 5.5 feet to have the plants stretch to. I will have two 1000k hps lights one over each 4x4 area. Both air cooled and im gonna try to use the window ac unit to blow cool air into the cooltubes to push cool air into the tubes with two inline fans one on each light and pushed outside. Got a big carbon filter. Exhaust air is pushed outside with a duct muffler to silence the sound. No co2 supplement since my budget won't allow it this 1st grow. I plan to use Dynagro grow and bloom. Along with the usual carbo additives like bud candy and sweet. Got reverse osmosis system to get fresh ro water. Cal mag too. And Dynagro protekt. Strains being used are: kandy kush fem, blueberryxwhite widow fem, black domina fem and special kush fem and maybe super lemon haze fem too since I have extra seeds laying around to make a mother out of. The plan is for me to make all those mothers. Veg them under a 1000 watt mh then collect a couple hundred clones and I even got a Ez clone 120 to get clones fast. Oh I'm also gonna use great white to promote massive root growth. So is this a good set up or should I go back to the drawing board? I plan to have 128 plants sog and I hope with the one month veg that I could get around a oz a plant then I'll be happy. I hope the 2000 watt hps would plump up each plant to get donkey dicks on each plant. Of anyone got any tips or constructive feedback then please give me it. Just please dont flame me or ask dumb questions that are too personal about reasons for grow and all. This is all part of my fantasy of being a criminal grower. I like to pretend my basil plants are mary Jane plants cause I have a vivid imagination. Anything said in this forum is purely fictional and will not be attempted.

i dont know why it is so hard to get responses here. Ive been growing for several years indoors and out but will be trying sea of green method for the first time next crop. Sorry no feedback for you but i am interested in how yours turns out. Sounds great, im gonna do deadhead og and then kandy, kosher and og kush. ill check back to see what your outcome was.

Back
Top Bottom